Options
mariaroman722
mariaroman722 Posts: 4 Member
edited May 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone,

I think motivation works all the time. And as much as I push myself to workout and eat right it's always better when you have someone telling you"you could do it" I am a 51 year raising my 10 year granddaughter, it could be very challenging at times. By 7pm I am so tired all I want is to sit down watch TV and do nothing, instead of getting up and the treadmill or go for a walk. So this is why I am asking for help. I need that push,that coach,I need the motivator. :)

Replies

• JeffS435
    JeffS435 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. by the time I get home it usually after 7 or 8 pm and I don't want to work out
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Hi Maria, exercising after long tiring days is hard to start. I have found once I broke the cycle of not exercising that I find the energy I need. Sometimes its just a long walk but I do something. Freind me if you like. I am 62
  • mariaroman722
    mariaroman722 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello Rick, I started walking for 20 minutes here on Campus. And 15 in the morning lighting some weights. Like I said before Every little bit counts.
  • RijbroekBride
    RijbroekBride Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I recently bought a home physiotherapist trampoline, I put it up in front of my TV and I gently bounce whilst watching a 30 minute show. If it's a great show you don't realise your doing any exercise and give you just a bit of a boost.

I also work a long week and sometimes this is all I get to do a day.