I just love weight loss pic collages (pics)

Options
KTCali
KTCali Posts: 83 Member
I love making these, they really help motivate me and keep me motivated. I still have over 100 lbs to lose, but I know I am on the right track!

Post your weight loss collage pics and motivate me some more :drinker:

UntitledExport1.jpg

Rosie.jpg

Replies

• astilson33
    astilson33 Posts: 52
    Options
    WOW you look AMAZING! Really, what a difference! CONGRATS to you! :)
  • 87beckyRN
    87beckyRN Posts: 34
    Options
    You are looking awesome! Way to go!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congrats on your weightloss hun :)
  • nitbre
    nitbre Posts: 6
    Options
    you look amazing way to go keep up the good work :smile:
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Way to go KT, here's my latest progress shot. BTW there is a huge thread already going on this topic. Over 500 posts last time I checked it. Search for "before and after pictures please".

3monthprogress.jpg
  • Clairereynard
    Options
    You look amazing! keep up the good work.:smile:
  • FAtGiRLFItGiRL
    Options
    you look great!! keep up the good work :)
  • rae_84
    rae_84 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Incredible weight loss! You are beautiful!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I didn't start taking pics until later but this shows 25 lbs lost (148 lbs to 123 lbs) ... which reminds me, I need new pics, lol.

progress2011.jpg
  • pearlymae
    pearlymae Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You were already beautiful, now you look even greater, keep up the good work, seeing you pictures, helps to keep me inspired. Thanks:flowerforyou:
  • KTCali
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support and comments ... I love hearing your feedback. It sometimes is hard to really see the success until I compare side by side...and Wow Paul! You are looking great, doesn't it feel wonderful?? :)
  • KTCali
    Options
    You are looking amazing!!! Look at that waist! :)
    You look awesome! I didn't start taking pics until later but this shows 25 lbs lost (148 lbs to 123 lbs) ... which reminds me, I need new pics, lol.

progress2011.jpg
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options
    What a difference, you were really pretty before but have to say, it makes a huge difference when cheek bones start making an appearance, keep up the good work , all these pics are fab. Well done everybody.
  • neoblues856
    Options
    Wow! Amesome job! I wish I knew how to make collage pics. Anyone want to help me try and figure it out?! :D
  • justleeanne
    justleeanne Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty!! Well done, there is a huge difference, you look amazing!
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Great job to all of you for making a big change in your lives and I bet that even shredding a few pound, you feel the greatness in your body and mind. Wonderful job to all of you :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Well look at you! You look FABULOUS! CONGRATS!
  • ifeelsqueaky
    ifeelsqueaky Posts: 193
    Options
    Here's mine so far :smile:

2738288_7337.jpg
  • TomAJeffs
    TomAJeffs Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This isn't me, but check this fella out:

http://theamazing39stonecyclist.wordpress.com/pictures/

I've been cycling all my adult life but have slowly let myself go, to the point where instead of being about 170-180lbs, as I should be, last year I got to 266lbs. Over the last 6 months or so I got down to 255lbs, but then I discovered MFP and in the last month alone have lost 7lbs.

I plan to keep going, all the way down to about 180lbs. Shouldn't be too difficult, I have plenty of spare time and I've always loved cycling. I'm training for a 100-mile ride in September. The odd thing is that I'm still chucking about 2,500-3,000 calories down my throat each day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!