I'm new to the world of dieting but I am so ready!!! :)

ralissar
ralissar Posts: 3
edited 5:46AM in Introduce Yourself
I am 31 and a mother of now 3 and a wife to my hubby of 9 years. I'm 5'1" and use to weight at the most 115 and now am on a journey to lose all the baby weight I've accumulated after having 3 babies! My sister in law and sister have inspired me with their recent weight loss and so I'm ready to get healthy and look great as well :) I'm tired of feeling run down and not proud of what I see in the mirror. I've never had to diet and so this is really hard for me to track what I eat, etc. HOWEVER!!!! I've also never weighed 160 pounds (my starting weight) and know that this is what I need to do to feel good about myself.

Any tips anyone would like to share is so appreciate????...I've taken a lot of advice from my sister in law on what to eat, etc....and I've done really well going on 3 weeks and have lost 5 pounds! :) I'm so excited!!!

Replies

• Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    :smile:
    welcome

Sounds like you know what your doing great start keep up the good work youve already begun

claire
  • mwfannwy
    mwfannwy Posts: 9 Member
    Your well on track.
    All I'd say is try and prepare for a lifestyle change and not a diet. Create new healthy habits to replace the old unhealthy ones. After almost 2yrs of changing my diet I now see food as a fuel, Eat to live, don't live to eat:laugh:
    4335216.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 447 Member
    You have come to the right place! You will find loads of information, support and motivation on this site. Good luck :smile:
  • ralissar
    ralissar Posts: 3
    Thank you so much! I am so anxious to get healthy and that's really strange for me...i've always been so against diet drinks, wheat bread, etc....but now that i'm motivated it's really not as awful as i thought! :)
This discussion has been closed.