Help from strangers

Options
KiwiKim25
KiwiKim25 Posts: 61 Member
edited June 2016 in Motivation and Support
I am back after a break. I had been doing really well, until confronted with unavoidable high stress situations this year. It is very hard for me to discuss anything diet related with friends or family, but find I can talk with strangers going through the same thing!

I let myself indulge while going through this stress, as the idea of regulating on top of everything else was too much for me at the time. Now it is time to kick the sugar addiction and I need some motivational support.

If you'd like support as well, or exchange virtual high fives now and then, add me!

Replies

• Namaste_Heart11
    Namaste_Heart11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    As someone who has lived through high stress situations, I can say that sometimes a break is necessary in order to find your feet underneath you & on solid ground again :) Sounds like you've come out on the other side of things and are ready for new challenges!
  • dbrandi0207
    dbrandi0207 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My advice to you.. find a gym/exercise routine that you love doing..do that instead of binge eating. Keep the cheat meal to once a week, almost like a reward. I love kickboxing when I am stressed and Groupon has all kinds of deals for classes around you. Good luck <3