Just moved and need to establish new connections

Options
Hello everyone my name is Carrol and this my first day recording details to start about the foods I eat. I am so darn happy for myself for eating within my calorie intake. You see I have been off work which began with an illness in November. ThenI lost my job in December after that I had bouts with pnemounia or bronchitis after that then it was arthritis and rhemutatoid arthritis and lastly the following year my feet began to hurt then I learned I had an immflamatory infection in both feet. The doctor I am seeing today and what a blessing to know I am getting better. Didn't mean to write so much but it just came out and that is the jest of my story. I really enjoy my FitnessPal and look forward to reaching my goal and making new connections and sharing after all this is how we, achieve support through connections and relationships. When I appear to be slipping nudge me and I will do the same for you. With that said I am ready to rock and roll. Blessings to all let's do it!!! :)

Replies

• tnevin225
    tnevin225 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Carroll: I'm new here to, You sound a lot like me with you fiscal ailments. If you haven't looked into it I would like to suggest the Keto Diet. I've been on it for a week and already the difference in my pain and inflammation are very noticeable. I'd like to suggest a book called Wheat Belly and another called Grain Brain. thy explain exactly why your hurting and what to do about it. Good Luck and Master the Journey
  • shacana
    shacana Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies I'm happy to walk our steps together im. from Tassie my name. Deb