wedding weightloss!!

Options
hello im getting married in 12 weeks time, im a 23 (nearly 24!!) yr old mummy to a 10 (nearly 11) month old baby boy!! I put on nearly 3 stone when having him, and i've now lost just over 2 of it :) i am aiming on another 10lbs before the wedding...i have lost 2lbs so far!b :) my dress is a size 14, fits me perfect everywhere except from the big boobs!! the dress looks revealing because of how big they are!! :( any tips on losing fat from boobs?? lol anyhoo my name is lou and i love this site already!! :D

Replies

• happy_jax
    happy_jax Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! On both your upcoming wedding and your weight loss! :happy:

I wish I knew what to advise...but have the opposite problem, it's always the first place to go for me! If you could lend me a little I'd be most grateful! :laugh: (Trust me, you don't know misery until the lady in John Lewis suggests...I think we also stock 32A in the training bras! :blushing: )

I have to say, I think it would be the same as anything else though - in that you can't spot reduce from anywhere on your body, you just have to gradually go down all over. I'm sorry that isn't more helpful...it must be frustrating, especially for your wedding dress!

I guess the quickest fix is going to be amazing underwear? Can you take your dress with you to a variety of stores and try on a few options? Something to hold them down without making you feel like a nun on your wedding day?

Good luck...and have an amazing wedding!!
  • Louroll87
    Louroll87 Posts: 21
    Options
    hello :)) thankyou for your reply :) yes, i am currently holding out for a good bra in a 36F! you can have atleast 3 cup sizes if you wish ;) lol i need a specific bra, and i have only found them on ebay, so i am going to buy one, and hope it holds them in on the day :D hehe!! yes, weightloss from allover may help...but so far i have lost 2 stone, and i have actually gained 2 cup sizes :/ hoping i dont go up anymore sizes...if i do, my dress simply won't fit!!! thanks again for the reply xxx
  • califigureeight
    Options
    How many pounds is a stone?

Just curious...and congrats!
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    14 lbs to a stone :)

I feel your pain with the boobs!
  • tilda_g
    tilda_g Posts: 19
    Options
    hello :)) thankyou for your reply :) yes, i am currently holding out for a good bra in a 36F! you can have atleast 3 cup sizes if you wish ;) lol i need a specific bra, and i have only found them on ebay, so i am going to buy one, and hope it holds them in on the day :D hehe!! yes, weightloss from allover may help...but so far i have lost 2 stone, and i have actually gained 2 cup sizes :/ hoping i dont go up anymore sizes...if i do, my dress simply won't fit!!! thanks again for the reply xxx

Have you tried Bravissimo? They have an amazing range of large cup sizes and loads of 'solution' lingerie if you've got an awkward cut or something on your dress. Worth a look!
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

and I had to re-read your post because I read it as a 10yr old boy at first and was wondering how you got pregnant at 12...
  • suewongie
    suewongie Posts: 24
    Options
    I think if you have lost 2 stone, you must look fantastic already. Embrace them boobs, people pay thousands for em. lol
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    How many pounds is a stone?

Heres a funny web site www.google.com
  • Louroll87
    Louroll87 Posts: 21
    Options
    aww thankyou all for your lovely comments :) sue especially :D i don't feel good about my appearance, i've always been on the slimmer side, 12-14 mainly...i even went down to a size 6 ontop at one point!! Then i got pg and i now am a size 14 (if i can squish the boobs in them!!) and a 16/18 on the bottom...i have a HUGE paif of HIPS!!!!!!! and loads of excess fat around my hips/tummy off carrying him - he was 9lbs 2oz and 16 days late lol!!!
    anyhoo i am very happy with losing the 2 stone in 10months, just off general healthy(ish) eating and some exercise...but now the last stone is getting me down...hoping the boobs will be understanding and say "ok we'll go down a few cup sizes for her!!" :P hehe!! Thanks for such a warm welcome guys and gals!! xxx
  • califigureeight
    Options
    I did the same thing!!! Although it is possible....in a sad case :laugh: