I hate mornings. looking for friends to help me get motivated for morning workouts.

Options
Not a morning person. But I need to be. I live where the humidity gets bad by 8am. Help!! I need motivated friends to help me stay motivated. Early morning runs, walks, rollerblading (yes I said rollerblading), message me or I message you in the AM cause an alarm doesn't work, the dismiss button is too easy.

Replies

• ChristaAero
    ChristaAero Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I use to not be a morning person at all, still am not at times until I had my baby. Now I have to be up because she is up between 6 and 7:30 in the morning and I like to get up before to have some coffee and plan my day. I live in Los Angeles, where are you from? I'll be more than happy to help motivate you, I am starting my fitness journey and trying to get up earlier to get me and the baby ready for our morning walk, jog, park exercises or whatever I plan to do that day. :)

- christa
  • daisyq32ros
    daisyq32ros Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I use to not be a morning person at all, still am not at times until I had my baby. Now I have to be up because she is up between 6 and 7:30 in the morning and I like to get up before to have some coffee and plan my day. I live in Los Angeles, where are you from? I'll be more than happy to help motivate you, I am starting my fitness journey and trying to get up earlier to get me and the baby ready for our morning walk, jog, park exercises or whatever I plan to do that day. :)

- christa

I'm from central California but right now I'm in Houston Texas. I dont have any kids. I do wake up at 5am but its hard to stay up. Guess between us, my goal will be to get you up Lol since I'm two hours ahead. But I promise not to wake you at 3am. :)
  • mmuizz1
    mmuizz1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Where in houston