June Blogilates Calendar

Options
cherrybomb333
cherrybomb333 Posts: 332 Member
Any Blogilates fans out there? June's calendar starts tomorrow. If you're in, let's use this thread to check in and keep each other motivated. If there's enough interest, maybe we can start a group and keep things going.

Replies

• downa100
    downa100 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the June calendar for beginners! I can feel my abs and obliques sore. How are you doing
  • beyoutiful2016
    beyoutiful2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Meee! I haven't been able to finish a calendar in a long time. I hope I can finish this month. :)
  • cherrybomb333
    cherrybomb333 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    @downa100 So far so good! I switched back to beginners too. I really like that one a lot, and I want to get stronger on the fundamental stuff.

@beyoutiful2016 Awesome!! Good luck! :smiley: I'm going to try July when it comes out.
  • ying_ax
    ying_ax Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm trying to finish this month. Will get back here and update on the 10,20 and 30. Good luck everyone!
  • Fitkacs
    Fitkacs Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I started the beginner calendar. I love it so far. I laughed my way through day 6 today. Cassie is so funny and motivating. I hope I can get stronger and start on the regular calendar in July.
  • tashon2
    tashon2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm on day 4 of the beginners calendar. So far so good. Definitely feeling the abs.
    Yesterday I discovered a way to modify the ability roll up for me. I put a pillow under my head. Just that little support has helped me actually be able to sit up and it's taken some of the pressure off my tailbone. I know this is probably cheating, but I seriously have NO core strength. I'm hoping that as I loose weight and get stronger that the pillow will no longer be necessary.