100+ lbs to lose and looking for folks in the same boat

Options
Please feel free to friend me--- we can help motivate each other throughout our journey!

Replies

• xCyanideGirlx
    xCyanideGirlx Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    There's TONS of us like that on here. Our journeys gonna suck but it's gotta be done. Friended!
  • CallyBeth08
    CallyBeth08 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm around 70-80ish pounds boat. Feel free to add me!
  • MsLexii
    MsLexii Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    There's TONS of us like that on here. Our journeys gonna suck but it's gotta be done. Friended!

I don't think the journey has to suck... in fact I think the journey is needed!! Because the journey will teach us how to create lifelong healthy eating habits that will enable us to maintain our weight loss once achieved. Without the journey, we wouldn't know how to maintain! The weight didn't pile on over night, it won't fall off overnight either. The journey educates us :)

SW: 360-365ish (no idea, I stopped stepping on the scale after that)
    CW: 326
    GW: 180-170
    Height: 6 foot

Feel free to add me!

• sbernardo123
    sbernardo123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you who've friended me or replied to my post!
  • demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    We can do this!
    SW: 321
    CW: 307.5
    GW: 150

I lost 125 lbs four years ago. Kept it off for two years and then went to law school and the irregular and hectic schedule took a toll. But it can be done and it will be done again! Permanently!
  • angela3356
    angela3356 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    there's lots of us wanting to lose 100+. feel free to add me. we can all use the support
  • sbernardo123
    sbernardo123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    A little more info about yours truly: 32 , living in NH, weight problems most of my life , since I was around 8 years old. A lot of it is psychological-- emotional / compulsive eating, sneaking food, etc-- which is being worked on with a therapist and lots of self help.

I've been yo-yoing my whole adult life, up 10 lbs, down 60, up 70, down 20, etc.

Right now:

HW/ SW: 306
    CW: 294
    1st mini goal: 275
    LTG: 180-200 (don't wanna be thin--- would love a muscular, "field hockey" kind of body...but we'll see if I can do that!)
  • joie723
    joie723 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Yes!!! I'm definitely in that same boat!
    I lost a lot of weight two years ago, and regained it all back, plus more! =((

SW: 348.6
    CW: 338.2
    GW: 180.0

Adding all of you ladies! =))
  • hmfishy
    hmfishy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Similar to you, sbernardo123, I have been on "diets" since I was 8 years old when I joined weight watchers with my mom. Always the heavy kid, always obsessed with food, and I, too, would sneak food as a child. I managed to get down to a size 14 - 180 lbs right before University, felt great! Gained it back over the years (plus 3 kids). I want to be healthy!

CW 269
    Goal: 200 (or less!)
  • willburpeeforcookie
    willburpeeforcookie Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just added you! Anyone else feel free to add me!
  • newereveryday
    newereveryday Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Added! I'm working on losing half my body weight (after gaining back all of a significant previous loss).

SW: 260
    CW: 255.6
    GW: 130
    Height: 5'1"
  • neomellojenn
    neomellojenn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have 139.2 lbs to lose. I'm new here. I need friends!
  • BrownieKitty12345
    BrownieKitty12345 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 130 lbs. it's been so hard for me. I've been dieting all week and gained 2 lbs. :(

Sw: 260
    Cw: 262
    Gw: 130

Got married two months ago and I want to be at a healthy weight for when we start having kids. I have always been the fat girl. Over the years I came to terms with being fat but now I want to lose the weight for my future children. Would love some active friends. I'm on every day.
  • sadsongkrysy
    sadsongkrysy Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Right there with y'all, I use to be around 160 to 180 but ended up on my butt, eating junk and drinking too much too often. SW:260 CW:244 GW:160 ideally but I'd settle for 180.
    I'm eating healthy, calorie counting, and on my last 2 1/2 weeks of p90x! Could use all the motivation I can get :3
  • Trishthegish
    Trishthegish Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I m right there with y'all.
    Sw 254
    Cw 245
    Gw 150
  • Alysia82
    Alysia82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm here as well ...
    SW: 273
    CW: 267
    GW: 160
  • JanB448
    JanB448 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same same boat as you gals. Please friend me. I find it helpful to set 10 pound goals and award myself with a pedicure
  • tinarb65559
    tinarb65559 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat you all add me as friends. We will support each other