Brand new and looking for as much support as possible

Options
Hi Everyone

I'm new here and as the subject says I am looking for as much support as possible.

I'm 25 and have finally reached the point in time life where I want to lose weight for me (and my holiday) and not because I have got people telling me to.

x

Replies

• sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: This is the place to be for support and encouragement!!

Good luck with the weight loss - you can do it!!

Feel free to add me if you need more friends.:flowerforyou:

Sars
  • MB1967
    MB1967 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP world!

Theres some really great support on here.

I`ll send you a friend req, good luck!
  • SomersetJo
    SomersetJo Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi there
    Im new too so if you would like extra friends feel free to add me :-)
    PS Good luck
    Jo
  • AliHawkins
    AliHawkins Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ya ... and welcome!

You have started your membership in the EXACTLY right place in your mind - you're doing it for you, not because someone else thinks you should ...... well done.

If you need any support whatsoever - advice, encouragement, an ear to listen ... if you've had a bad day, good day, success, failure, fallen off the wagon, got back on the wagon ... you name it - I've done it too!!

Don't hesitate - I'm more than happy to support you.

You know you can do it! Well done.
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the MFp world
  • Mahhafooznit
    Mahhafooznit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Challenge Accepted!

You can do it. Get some good music lined up. Get on that treadmill or eliptical trainer.
    Move your legs a little bit. Work out with a smile on your face. Smiling eases tension.
    Imagine what you will look like when your done. Strive for that goal. Every little mile/kilometre
    gets you one step closer.

If you dont have sexy workout outfit. Go with the clown looking outfit. That way everyone pays
    attention to you. And when you walk into that gym months later people will be like. Good work.
    I notice you have been coming religiously. Thats serious dedication.

Diet is the important part. Cut out processed foods. Eat brown rice over white rice or pasta.
    anything you can mix with pasta mixes just as well with brown rice. Lean skinless,boneless chicken
    breast are amazing for getting nutrients you need.

Plug your stats into this website religously and you will be able to gadge your progress and
    make corrections as needed.

REMEMBER: AMAZING PEOPLE DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!
  • KaraWarren86
    Options
    Rrrr Thanks everyone. I'll be adding all of you as my friends if you haven't added me already.

THANK YOU all for your support and words of wisdom. x
  • thinby40
    thinby40 Posts: 113
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I recently re-joined MFP and need some support and motivation! I started this week and am already down a few pounds (probably water weight but I feel better just tracking my food and exercise). Please feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck with your weight loss goals!

Kim
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome

You will gets loads of support and encouragement from here.

Good luck in reaching your goal, and don't forget we are all here to help you on the way :smile:
  • plumpncurvy
    plumpncurvy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! feel free to add me I'm fairly new too
  • kblau
    kblau Posts: 38
    Options
    hi! welcome to MFP! this is an awesome community and you're going to have so much support and encouragement from everyone here : )
  • Jleigh417
    Jleigh417 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    welcome. i'm new here too and looking for friends. you can add me too!
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is an amazing site, I've been using it for almost 2 months and it's been a great tool in aiding my weight loss. Feel free to add me if you want. Love having support and giving it!