Anyone lose a lot of weight with this app?

Options
leanora2009
leanora2009 Posts: 5 Member
I'm not talking 20-30 pounds here. I mean a lot of weight . Like 50+ pounds ? Share your story and how long it took you.

Replies

• diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    You might be interested in a few of the stories over on the Success Stories section of the boards. Here are a couple of them: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10394510/the-ultimate-success-stories-guide#latest
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    I'm not talking 20-30 pounds here. I mean a lot of weight . Like 50+ pounds ? Share your story and how long it took you.

The link above for certain. There is a huge success stories forum.
  • belindatiamzon
    belindatiamzon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi im still in working progress =) i start ussing this application as a guide and keep my progress in track so far so good it take a lots of discipline and hard work and a big life style change to loose my weigth now. Base on my experience on 2013 i was 105 kilo thats i think is around 231 lbs and im 5.1ft im extremely obese its a battle between your mind and body. Now i loose 41 kilo or 90lbs but still having ups and down maintaining my weigth but its really help a lot to have a support group good friends and loving family. I know how bad it feels to be over weigth and without anyone for support. So guys pls feel free to add me as friend send message .=)
  • Jayco141
    Jayco141 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    This app doesn't make you lose weight! It adds some guidance and calculations. Its up to each of us to make the right decisions!