Thursday Mini Challenge (My Friends Please read)

Options
Charger440
Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
I've noticed some of you haven't been checking in here. Are you still doing this stuff? If you are not then can I ask why? Am I not changing it up enough, the reps to high or you just getting burned out on mini challenges? Let me know if there is anything I can fix so we can continue to motivate each other!!

Today's challenge is: Push-ups

Let's see if we can do 150 of them.

You can do them any style and you have until midnight to get them done.
You can do them all at once or break them into smaller groups.
If you can't do them all then do what you can. The important thing is that you try to do them.
Make sure you stretch and have fun doing them.
Report back when you are done and let us know how you did.
You can log these challenges as "Calisthenics" I hear.

Mini, mini challenge: See how many you can do with one arm (can be one or a bunch, just see what you can do).

Replies

• maxinethestrange
    Options
    think we are in different time zones so by the time i see them its like 8pm at the earlyest they are awesome i normally try get them done the next morning :)
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    i'm doing pushups for a weekly challenge so this should really boost my daily count!
  • outburstjessi
    Options
    I totally do them whenever I can! I did the 300 crunches yesterday!! Sometimes I just don't have time to write back on the board..
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I am in for today. Things have been really hectic this week, so I have not been able to do the challenges some days. I think that the challenges are great though so don't stop!!! :smile:
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I try to check in every day. With my hectic schedule these challenges are the only exercise I get most days, so I really hope you keep them coming. I like the way you mix it up with strength and aerobic exercise.
  • veronicamartinez29
    Options
    I am in!!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    50 down, 100 to go!
  • Trinity36
    Trinity36 Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm in! I usually do the challenges I just sometimes forget to log that i've completed them. I love all the mini challenges because sometimes that's all I will get the opportunity to do.
  • talonlily
    talonlily Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I do the challenges as much as I am able. I messed up my ankle tripping over my sons rocker so I can't jump right now but I try every thing else! I also post them on my home page so that my friends who don't check the boards can do them too. My computers been on the fritz this last week so I haven't been able to post back in but we do them every day. :)
  • IHrtStrwbrries
    Options
    I've been doing them, just sometimes I don't finish, so I finish the next day.
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I need the extra push and I think I can do Push Ups. We shall see. Back on track for me tonight! YAY!
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    150 done! Thank you so much Charger for posting these challenges--keep them coming!
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    100 done so far, if i get anymore done i'll be back
  • lazatin
    Options
    150 done! Thank you so much Charger for posting these challenges--keep them coming!

Da ng girl...you rock...catch-up time for me!:wink:
  • Charger440
    Options
    It makes me smile that so many of you do these with me!!
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    i think these are great, i find it hard to have a routine with 5 kids but the challenges keep me going and give great variety!
    keep them up
  • lazatin
    Options
    150 done...thanks this was fun..my daughter got to time me and she loved that!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    150 done!
  • Charger440
    Options
    I got mine done +1.

Great job yall!!

I don't know if you noticed the "Mini Mini" challenge since I don't think anyone actually commented on it. I got a whopping ONE LOL!!!
  • bubblesburst80
    Options
    i didn't even dare try, i'd end up with a bust nose prob lol