Kicked to the kerb ..

Options

Replies

• wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Like my grandma always says.. To get over someone get under someone else jk.

Your Grandma sounds like my kind of lady.
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I gotta say you don't look 44 years old. Don't be surprised if you attract a few gentlemen in the 20's age bracket.
    This. You look like a stone cold fox so this 27 year old.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I was in that situation not long ago. Found my stuff at the door, no money and a ticket out of town. Not fun.
  • elliepop22
    elliepop22 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Been together 2 years , relocated 7 months ago .. Not even an argument .. Just stopped talking to me ..
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    elliepop22 wrote: »
    Been together 2 years , relocated 7 months ago .. Not even an argument .. Just stopped talking to me ..

That sucks
  • Scamd83
    Scamd83 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I've been single for about 12 years, it's not very good. But you actually look dateable and I've no doubt you'll have your pick of the people on here at least. And in the real world too.
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options

At least it was only 2 years. I'm a couple months shy of 25 years. Meet you on the kerb.
  • elliepop22
    Options
    Omg that's awful and I thought I was feeling miserable ...
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    Omg that's awful and I thought I was feeling miserable ...

Life happens. Now just got to pick up the pieces and carry on.
  • kate141987
    kate141987 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I hope you get things sorted out soon, maybe once you guys talk you can work things out or at least you can find out what happened

Keep us posted love n hugs
  • elliepop22
    Options
    Will do x
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    A kerb in England is a sidewalk to you ..

Actually we have that same saying... "kicked to the curb" :smiley:

newmeadow wrote: »
    So what have learned from this OP?

Sorry, I couldn't help but notice that your profile says you're in your forties.

And we all agree - you're quite beautiful.

But...

What will you do the next time you get what appears to be an attractive offer to partner up with some available whoever and move in?

Now finding yourself hundreds of miles away from home and alone must feel awful. You have my sympathy and I hope you devise a plan that prevents this from happening again.

Sounds a lot more like judgement than sympathy O_o Sheesh :joy:
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    You kind of look like Victoria Beckham :smiley: Go find yourself a sexy soccer player, girl :sunglasses:

@jenmar22 it's football bro! Ffs how many times I got to punish you for this blasphemy!

To OP, life goes on, he was obviously not the person for you so better to get him out the way before baby sized mistakes are made.

@Mr_Stabbems I guess you haven't punished me well enough :tongue::joy::joy:
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your sadness. I hope that from here on, you'll put your needs first. It's so easy to want to move heaven and Earth for others, when it comes at the detriment of your own happiness and needs, time and time, again, you need to self evaluate. Live YOUR life, the rest will follow. Good luck. :smile:
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    You kind of look like Victoria Beckham :smiley: Go find yourself a sexy soccer player, girl :sunglasses:

@jenmar22 it's football bro! Ffs how many times I got to punish you for this blasphemy!

To OP, life goes on, he was obviously not the person for you so better to get him out the way before baby sized mistakes are made.

@Mr_Stabbems I guess you haven't punished me well enough :tongue::joy::joy:

Masochist! :lol::heart: