Hello from Scotland. Need friends and motivation :)

Options
AllieUK
AllieUK Posts: 22 Member
Hello!

Seriously about getting healthier and need some friends. I travel around UK for work and around the globe for fun. All friends welcome.

Replies

• heathersmile77
    heathersmile77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Allie, I just loaded this app in attempts to get back in shape for the summer. Hopefully I'll be I shape by end of July for my trip to Ireland, Scotland, and the U.K. Just wanted to say hi and encourage you in your health goal! You can do it girl! I would love your encouragement too! :)
  • Rebekahl87
    Rebekahl87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, Allie! Doing this getting healthy thing is way more fun with friends! It's also been a great way for me to stay accountable. I sent you a friend request; we can encourage and support one another! :) Good luck to you!
  • aamb
    aamb Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    hiya! from Scotland too, been here almost a year and lost a good bit, one stone till I reach my goal, so it can be done! I log every day, I support my friends and expect the same back... only fair I think lol
  • sweets1973
    sweets1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from the UK sent friend request
  • Danielle11195
    Danielle11195 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Allie! I've been doing this for a little while but I would love to get some more support, and I'm sure you would to! I sent you a friend request, feel free to add me for some accountability! Best of luck.