Killing the Hunger Pang Beast

Options
Well.....usually I'm always hungry.....and particularly over the last week I have really struggled with keeping the hunger pang beast at bay, cos once he's out, it's a real bugger getting him back in that box..... until today, when I suddenly realised that he had been asleep all day...mmmmm.... I thought how could that be......

I wasn't dreaming of food,
snuffling around in the fridge,
or munching down a whole box of jaffa cakes by 10 o'clock......

I'll get to the point now sooooo sorry....soooooo
Asda had a special offer on of 3 boxes of different brands of multivitamins for £10....
So I bought Asda's Woman Multivitamins, Wellwoman and Perffectil Skin, Hair and Nails.
and then I thought to myself that I would take above the recommended dose, as you do i.e. I took one pill from each box........

And you know what, I think my chromium levels went that high, that they actually tranquilized or maybe, hopefully even killed that beast .....

Unfortunately tho the high levels of niacin gave me a bit of gout in my baby toe .....soooo painful.

or maybe I've just gone insane and I was actually out of jaffa cakes, turned into the beast and started eating and gnawing off my own toes.... but toes taste more cheesy than orangey dontcha think...... Yep definitely gone over the top on the drugs.....

So then the moral of this very long story is that "Chromium stops those naughty hunger pangs!"
xxx

Replies

• CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Add way more protein to your diet and it will help your hunger pains enormously!!! 1 gram for every pound that you weigh! Works like a charm for me, and I am a HUGE snacker!
  • Blubber98
    Blubber98 Posts: 1
    Options
    I recommend for you to eat some black cherries i have a bad baby toe because i stubbed it on the side of a desk. so dont you worry that will go in no time at all. :happy: :tongue: :flowerforyou:
  • pjhrt
    pjhrt Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am always snacking and it's not always because I am hungry....getting in the habit of eating snacks when watching certain shows etc....it's a really hard one to break.

Before I started dieting I would come home from work and grab a chocolate bar, packet of crisps, can of Coke and sit checking Facebook and watching the Simpsons before making dinner. Not because of hunger, because I just always did it. I've found that those cravings are the hardest to break. At least the Simpsons doesn't contain any calories! Ha!