Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Trying again. Needing friends.

I haven't been in here in several years. I got really discouraged after months of charting the food I was eating and trying to be careful with my choices and not loosing any weight.
Anyway, I'm back. I have about 80 lbs to loose. I'd be happy with any meaningful weigh loss. I'm finding it hard to feel full with eating 1600 calories a day.

Replies

• NurseBellaBoo
    NurseBellaBoo Posts: 3 Member
    Totally understand. I have a hard time sticking to a diet more than a month. I'm trying to stay under 1500....Hard! Esp when my work feeds us great food every day. I need motivation!
  • scorpjabo
    scorpjabo Posts: 11 Member
    edited June 2016
    Don't give up! Once I started tracking my calories and getting in the gym more I really started to drop the weight. As for the food, just fill up on healthier options when your hungry. Lots of water too. Feel free to add me.
  • tnevin225
    tnevin225 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi fire2heart; I just started my Keto diet about a week ago,Im starting at 295 with alot off health problems and hoping this will take care off them. Good Luck stay strong and Master the Journey.
  • MikePXstream
    MikePXstream Posts: 965 Member
    Hi, keep in mind it is not always about how many calories, but the right types of foods. I have only taken in about 1300 calories today, and I have no desire to eat anymore. Granted this isn't my normal intake because I am doing a detox right now, but because of the foods I ate, I am full. Keep your chin up. You can do this. Just stay consistent and focused with your nutrition and regular exercise. Feel free to add me for support.
  • slimfast108
    slimfast108 Posts: 29 Member
    I have started Keto diet from today and I am struggling in the evening. Hope Keto will start tomorrow and I will start feeling better.
  • yami0385
    yami0385 Posts: 70 Member
    It took me 2 years to get the hang of eating clean and exercise
  • yami0385
    yami0385 Posts: 70 Member
    fire2heart wrote: »
    I haven't been in here in several years. I got really discouraged after months of charting the food I was eating and trying to be careful with my choices and not loosing any weight.
    Anyway, I'm back. I have about 80 lbs to loose. I'd be happy with any meaningful weigh loss. I'm finding it hard to feel full with eating 1600 calories a day.

Be patient you can do it!