Any ideas on how to lose boob fat?

Options
I do a lot of cardio and strength training but I would be interested in hearing of what specifically can decrease my bust size. It is overwhelming!!

Replies

• taylorfick
    taylorfick Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    They're just so huge and annoying! They make me look fat in all shirts regardless of how small my stomach gets, and they always hurt. I've dealt with it for years but I was really hoping that losing weight would help with this issue too
  • DebSozo
    DebSozo Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I had always heard that people lose weight "all over".
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Ugh mine are ridiculous now! I've always had huge boobs and hated them. Lost 87 lbs and they are just gone. Still technically a c cup but I think most of it is just loose skin!
  • ronjsteele1
    ronjsteele1 Posts: 1,064 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    DebSozo wrote: »
    I had always heard that people lose weight "all over".

Well, not everyone. When I lose, I do not lose hardly anything in my chest. I did have a breast reduction at age 22 and do not regret it. I was thin when I had it done. I lost ten pounds coming off of the surgeons table and that left me still decent sized. Even gaining weight as I got older and had kids did not make me gain significantly in my chest. Some people (via genetics) just don't gain or lose in their chest when their weight fluctuates.

• Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,136 Member
    Options
    Lose weight in general. You cannot reduce any specific part of your body. Your bust will get smaller as the rest of you loses weight.

Not really. I will if it is mostly fat, but it will not if its mostly glandular.
  • emdeesea
    emdeesea Posts: 1,823 Member
    Options
    Yeah not everyone loses it there. Mine stayed the same. I went from a D cup to now I'm an F cup (because the band size went down but cup stayed the same). So now I gotta buy bras from a specialty shop.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Depends on genetics, but if they stick around even when you get to a lower BF% then chances are the only way to reduce them will be to get a reduction.

Mine were last on list of places my body wanted to pull fat from and even still yet in my goal range I'm a 32DD (granted I'm down from 38G/H cups). They are also one of the first places I put on weight.
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    mine are the same cup size they were when I was thinner. the only difference is my band size,that got smaller but my cup size hasnt thankfully.
  • Alarae21
    Alarae21 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Be happy with your boobies. Mine have got smaller and I didn't have much up top to begin with :(
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    If it is mainly breast tissue and you are fitted for a properly fitted bra and not trying to squish them down in a small bra (which will make them hurt) then a breast reduction surgery is the only thing that will decrease them. Dependant on where you live and what insurance coverage you have it MAY be covered....if not and you hate them that much you'll have to start saving.
  • karolinagluszczuk
    karolinagluszczuk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have exactly opposite problem. When i loose weight my boobs go first & when my body looks decent my boobs are non existant!! I could open another subject how to loose weight keeping boob size-;))) xx
  • AmyWebb2
    AmyWebb2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've lost fifty pounds now and have gone from a 44DD to a 36G! I'm going to look like a bizarre cartoon character if this keeps up!
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Donate it to me... I miss mine. :(
  • musicalityrnb
    musicalityrnb Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 36G to a 36DDD and I've lost 40 lbs so far. At my thinnest I was a 36D and genetics lean more towards being large in the chest area anyway. Just like everyone has said, weight loss happens everywhere, some places lose easier and faster than others. Gotta love it, eh?
  • icemom011
    icemom011 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Mine were first to go, just kind of deflated. Ugh. So i would too, happily accept a boob donation.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I went from 38 DD to 36 D. It's really genetics. I like them now though... I mean, I have hips too, so I guess it just matches them...