Phase: 1 was a Success (37 Pounds Down)

Options
chism21
chism21 Posts: 155 Member
I should have posted this yesterday, but here goes anyway. 3 months ago I decided to start a weight lost journey, like many I have started over the years. My goal was "simple" I was gonna lose 75 pounds by June 1. I thought this was an attainable goal. Right?

Because on the past I never lasted more than a week or two on a regiment, I thought Losing weight was gonna be easy. The reality is most people lose a good amount of weight the first week and then get discourage by the second week results (AKA: past Me). Lucky for my at the end of second week while doing research [like we all do] I found a video that explained this in detailed and I kind of gave me a new perspective on my weight lose. Thanks @obesetobeast IG.

That is when I decided to change my goal to a least 10 pound a month after I lose 18 on the first month. Forward to today I'm 288 that is 37 lbs ways from my initial weight of 326

I mainly try to eat with my calories not always clean but trying to stick to my calories. Something that is only possible if you log everything you eat, at first is a pin but later is just becomes second nature. I'm not very active on the gym which is something I will trying to change on Phase 2.

So Starting Today, I begin What I call Phase 2: again 3 months and hopefully between 20 to 30 pounds to lose. My focus to get serious about a workout regimen and also get a better control of my macros and cooking. Because I work late night I mainly end up eating Lean Pockets which I know is not my best option.

I just wanted to shared a little bit of my story. I'm really proud that for the first time I lose this much weight, in a sustainable weight. Feel free to ask any question

Here are some pics, I really was not great documenting Phase one Trying to do a better job from now on:

4oox8r893hcv.jpeg

Replies

• Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love that you set attainable goals that you felt you could meet .. Then you did! Keep going!!
  • lenoresdream
    lenoresdream Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Great job you can totally see a difference! You are gonna ROCK phase 2!! B)
  • mtolose1
    mtolose1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I like how you have phases and taking it slow. Good job.
    And obesetobeast.....i can watch his videos for hours. Lots of great info.
    Sounds like you got it..
  • chism21
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys. Yeah and I believe taking it slow is the best way to lose weight that kind of give my hope that I will keep it off!
  • jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the loss so far, 37 pounds is an amazing loss. I can definitely relate to the struggle of sticking to it. I have no doubt you'll reach your goal.

By the way I'm subscribed to obesetobeast on YouTube. His story is really inspirational.
  • ecobiorah
    ecobiorah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Wish you strength to stay the course.
  • FatimaStartsAllOver
    FatimaStartsAllOver Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Nice job. I see great results. Keep it up. You Rock!!!!
  • chism21
    Options
    Congratulations on the loss so far, 37 pounds is an amazing loss. I can definitely relate to the struggle of sticking to it. I have no doubt you'll reach your goal.

By the way I'm subscribed to obesetobeast on YouTube. His story is really inspirational.

Agree

• kellyw0624
    kellyw0624 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Smile72
    Smile72 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you! As I read your post, it felt like you were describing me and my struggles. Thanks for sharing and for being an inspiration. Good luck on phase 2!! ☺
  • bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Great job! That is awesome progress! Keep it up.
  • chism21
    Options
    Thank you all for your nice comments.
    @smile72 I think these are the struggles, we all have but somehow nobody notices
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Good job, breh.

Obesetobeast is a really nice guy. Your success map looks solid!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!