weight/measurements

Options
How often is everyone else weighing themselves? I have been weighing myself daily and the weight feels like it is coming off slower. I also wonder when everyone is taking measurements. Any suggestions?

Replies

• emilyann1011
    Options
    How often is everyone else weighing themselves? I have been weighing myself daily and the weight feels like it is coming off slower. I also wonder when everyone is taking measurements. Any suggestions?
  • michlindsay23
    Options
    I weigh once a week (sometimes more often, but I don't pay as much attention to that weight) and a friend, who works out with a trainer, has her measurements taken every six weeks ( I believe). If you weigh yourself everyday, you will see no progress, trust me.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I agree once a week same time same day before breakfast but after potty time:smile:
  • RiverCameron
    RiverCameron Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I officially do it twice a week. Once on Wednesday morning for the Biggest Loser MFP group, and once on Saturday for me, as my fitness week is from Saturday to Friday. So far I'm finding the extra accountability very helpful. In the past when I've tried to lose weight, I'd weigh in the once a week, and feel like "I don't have to weigh for another 7 days so I can do what I want today." Now, since I'm never more than 4 days from a weigh in, I don't have that feeling and it keeps me on track better.

Unofficially, I do tend to step on the scale most mornings, but I don't put much stock in it.

Rose