Starting My Journey Again!

Options
Hi, looking to lose 175 pounds. I have been on every diet there can possibly be! I was overweight as a child lost weight in my teens, got pregnant and have been overweight since, she is 23 now. I am a emotional eater and a sugar addict! I take care of everyone elses wants and needs and do not worry about me. After years of doing that I am now putting my self first. I will not give up!

Replies

• libertygurl
    libertygurl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Sounds like you have the right mindset...

I've struggled for two decades, yo-yoing with my weight, but I'm done. I'm losing it for the last time too.

All the best!
  • Colt1835
    Colt1835 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • pearce05
    pearce05 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Best of luck starting anew!
  • dianesc67
    dianesc67 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi...I totally get how you feel...I have always been an emotional eater..and love sweets more than anything! # I have 100 to lose...lost 20 since April...I am never ever hungry...and still have my treats...Mfp just keeps track...You will do well on here!! I'm sending a request to you:)
  • AndrewD315
    AndrewD315 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I will not give up!
    This is all that matters. Life happens, good and bad things will always come about. The things that make our life story, you make come about by your/our actions every day. Those five words can see you/us to any goal we choose. Remember your as important as any tragedy or life event that may come about. Get things taken care of as you/we get to our goals not in place of. Good luck