Starting week 3 of insanity (awful pics be warned)

Options
2»

Replies

• montgomerydebra
    montgomerydebra Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Inspirational
  • nitesky83
    nitesky83 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I am starting week 7 tomorrow. Keep going :)
  • Just_Maddy
    Just_Maddy Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    O.O Please don't listen to that Little Green Monster inside your head! I can DEFINITELY see very good progress. Take it from somone who USED to take it really hard on herself. It's looking quite good please don't give up! :) I just finished week 3 of Focus T25 I'm really loving it! Friday was quite rough and I'm very impressed with myself for proper nailing it! :) We would love to see your results!
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I can see change! You're doing great! Keep pushing. I've started Insanity for the 4th time this year(got a month in when I started in March.) I'm doing day 5 tomorrow.

And definitely do measurements! They usually say a lot more than weight does.
  • Stripeymitten
    Stripeymitten Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I can so see a difference! Your face and belly especially, but if you have a hard time seeing any change in your body, just look at the difference in your beautiful tattoo on your back; the progress picture shows it looking much narrower. You're doing a great job. You got this!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,303 Member
    Options
    Great progress pic… that's a lot of loss for three weeks.. inspirational .. i may give that a try too!
  • discipline160
    discipline160 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow. Hope you're proud of yourself, you should be. You go girl.
  • LaDiiHeArT
    LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Keep up the great work. My boyfriend and I just started insanity today. Day one 59 to go!!! Looking forward to your 60 day update. Your going to look even more amazing.
  • momofamadhouse
    momofamadhouse Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference too! Don't give up!
  • frankiesgirlie
    frankiesgirlie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Major difference in the face and belly. Major.
    Keep going girl!! And photos are NOT awful, but inspirational!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!