I'm being harrassed again!

Options
Why?? Dieting has been a joint effort many time over the last 15 or so years with my husband(of almost 47 years). While we have been successful several time, losing almost 80 pounds between us at one point, it always seems to miss us so much it comes back.:tongue:
Hopefully we won't plan any trips to derail us again, but oh no, just remembered we're going to spend several days away for our granddaughter college graduation, well maybe we'll look so GOOD they won't try to force feed us!:drinker:

Replies

• gram092000
    Options
    Why?? Dieting has been a joint effort many time over the last 15 or so years with my husband(of almost 47 years). While we have been successful several time, losing almost 80 pounds between us at one point, it always seems to miss us so much it comes back.:tongue:
    Hopefully we won't plan any trips to derail us again, but oh no, just remembered we're going to spend several days away for our granddaughter college graduation, well maybe we'll look so GOOD they won't try to force feed us!:drinker: