Replies

• michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    AlyAlyAlyboo Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi All!! Sorry I've been MIA from the community a little!! I've added you all above...sorry for the delay! Let's move towards our goals!!
    Update:
    -I've lost 20ish lbs in 3 months
    -3-4% bf
    -I'm up to walking 4,000-5,000 steps max!! (Recovery from leg cast- my 6th cast in 3 years!!!)

Please feel free to add me if you're looking for positive support :) I have a long road ahead and I appreciate connecting with you! Let's do this :)
  • SmilingYogaChick
    SmilingYogaChick Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiyyeeeee❤❤❤❤
    Was 250.....now 163. Looking to get down 2
    140. I'm 4'11". But lrg fame curves and chesty. Add me I'm pretty good @ this wt loss and very encouraging.
  • Mak32069
    Mak32069 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier - add me! :)
  • sujatalele
    sujatalele Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello from India. I am on MFP since a week and trying to loose weight since 3 weeks. Have lost 3.4 kg so far. Love this app.
  • jaebennetti
    jaebennetti Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 80 pounds and I would love more supportive friends!
  • callumtgodfrey
    callumtgodfrey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Callum from Australia. I'm new to mfp and have 15kgs left to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am all about motivation.
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I'm from the uk
    My goal is to loose 105lbs then to tone up
    Feel free to add me (anyone) the more support the better
  • lstauffer12
    lstauffer12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm new to all of this and looking for some encouragement. I just had a baby two months ago, baby weight is gone but I was already well overweight and now I'm extra flabby! Really needing some support through this!
  • beyoutiful2016
    beyoutiful2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Camille, 19. I'm a noob here. I've been working out on and off for two years. And that's what I'd like to change, I want to be consistent and have a healthy lifestyle. For now, my goal is to finish June calendar of blogilates. Some motivations would really help to keep me going!
  • weightliftingbarbie
    weightliftingbarbie Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me active members
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Always enjoy positive supportive people! I found this site by accident..love it..Just started my diet and exercise program on March 1st. I weighed 308# on Feb 29th and was pre-diabetic. I weighed in last Monday at 258.2#, just shy of 50 pounds mark..

Anyone feel free to add me..I'll offer as much encouragement as I can!e2rbyfjco7qq.jpg
  • isaccamoom
    isaccamoom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Would love to have positive and supportive friends here to hold me accountable! I am a mom of two and would love to go back to Pre- pregnancy weight. About 12 lbs to lose, and my weak spot is the nightly couch time with snacks! This is the first time I use MFP, been logging consumption for 3 weeks and starting to be more active. Looking forward to hearing inspirational stories and kind encouragement in this journey.
  • monicalippens
    monicalippens Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I lost 50lbs a few years ago, and have been maintaining since then-- now I'll looking to lose the rest and get down to my goal weight! Feel free to add me! :D
  • GeorgiaM2015
    GeorgiaM2015 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. 28lbs down still got 100lbs to go! :)
  • markallan121
    markallan121 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 26, and currently looking to cut the weight down by 18kg and maintain and build on muscle mass. Regular gym goer and healthy food enthusiast! Add me, and let's cheer each other on! :)
  • TonyPillz
    TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Almost 30 day streak! Another weight in 2 in weeks later already lost 3 pounds! Looking for more friends :)
  • BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Anyone and everyone. I just turned 36 and am looking for lose around 40-50 pounds. But, I definitely want to make sure it is done safely.
  • Melanie79SO
    Melanie79SO Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more friends to help with motivation. I've already lost 56.5lbs and I'm getting closer to my end goal. Feel free to add me!