5'5 260 to 230

Options
In March I started trying to lose weight (again after way to many attempts to count) I am 5'5 and currently about 230. I have a pooch from being so obese and having kids and huge thighs too...I started at 260 size 22 jeans lost 30 lbs and am size......22 jeans

Replies

• 2012retiree
    2012retiree Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats....keep going! I'm same height and went from Sz 24 to 12 in little over a year. Never have stayed the course for so long before and hope to maintain for life and end the yo yo events.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    At least you haven't had to spend money on clothes yet. I wore the same clothes I started with in January up until May, 5 months.
  • seaniepoohbear
    seaniepoohbear Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    At least you haven't had to spend money on clothes yet. I wore the same clothes I started with in January up until May, 5 months.

That's the reason I want to lose so bad...I only have 1 pair of jeans(down from 2 paid) now because of a hole and a few shirts...I want to be low enough in sizes to buy cheap clothes instead of expensive plus size :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!