I'm not new here....

Options
As far as using MFP as a means to track my calories, I'm not a noob. What I am though is an inconsistent individual who lacks the discipline and commitment necessary to not only lose weight but also maintain that weight loss.

I am back here, and I hope for good this time. I am around 225-230 pounds, and I really want to get to a healthy weight of 180....a weight that I haven't been since middle school.

I can use dedicated and motivated friends to inspire me, to learn from, and to hold me accountable.

If you feel as we can help each other, then please send me a friend request.

Replies

• Ishang1991
    Ishang1991 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Heya!!

I hear you soooo bad! I too have been in and out of this game for a hundred times. Let's encourage each other to be better and motivated to stay in the game!!

Edel.
  • dianesc67
    dianesc67 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I will be happy to add you!! Been in your shoes..just getting back myself...been back 2 months now...20 lbs lighter. ....dream weight is 80 more!
  • carmexaldewin87
    carmexaldewin87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Will gladly add you! Trust me, I'm a yo-yoer and need support too. I'm hoping this is my final time to lose then maintain!
  • discipline160
    discipline160 Posts: 14 Member
    Options

I love tracking on my fitnesspal but stopped several months back. Why? Life. My 3rd time back. I've lost 31 but have maintained that loss for over a year, my goal was 60. Time to shake off the blues, clear out the cobwebs in my head and get a grip. Good luck everyone!