looking for friends to keep me motivated

Options
I've been on and off this journey so many times I can't even count, but so far I've been on it since may 17th. I know this sort of thing takes times, but I was hoping to find some friends that could do this with me. I need motivation and support. I'm 34 years old and I started at 263 lbs which is my heaviest which I managed to get to 255. It would be nice to get through this without competition and instead of making me feel bad to lift me up. I kind of feel like I'm fizzing out.

Replies

• Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Request sent :) Restarting again myself!
  • deedoe83
    deedoe83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting as well. I'll send you a request.
  • RW7724
    RW7724 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I completely understand! Sending request now :)
  • mummymichelle
    mummymichelle Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request now! Need to get on the bandwagon again, totally fell off for a few years and put back all the weight I'd lost, and more! So far lost 17lbs this time round ☺
  • bjwoodzy
    bjwoodzy Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Sent :)
  • Flanny1976
    Flanny1976 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm very new at this community stuff but I have been on and off so much with working out and eating healthy. I'm wondering if I can be a part of this group and get the motivation I need to keep going each day?
  • kaiwooglin
    kaiwooglin Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Today i am restarting as well. It is just another day 1. It is just another starting point. It is the same journey!
  • Redheadedsunshine
    Redheadedsunshine Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I started in a similar position... Feel free to add me!
  • MotherShabubu
    MotherShabubu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is my third time on MFP. I'm currently 128 kilos (282 pounds) and I have 50 kilos (110 pounds) to lose. I'm also looking for friends. I'll send you a friend request!
  • Flanny1976
    Flanny1976 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I also posted my own comment on the message board too.
  • Andersonhea
    Andersonhea Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off for a while. I need people to encourage me as my commitment is going again.
  • nicholehwood
    nicholehwood Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    We can all use a little motivation on this journey. I have a goal to lose 100 pounds in the next year. I could use the support
  • lynnette406
    lynnette406 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am going to lose 50 lbs, I really struggle and could use help, I'm on every day!