22 lbs. in 90 days!!

Options
1200 calories a day, tons of refinement on favorite foods, not beating myself up if I go over once in awhile, workout cardio and weights 2x a week--went down 2 pants sizes and 2 shirt sizes. I'll be 58 next week and have more energy than ever! About 8 more lbs and see how I feel. This is the best weight loss experience I have ever had--I really believe I can keep this off because I have made the adjustments part of my everyday life. Calorie counting rules!! The weight literally fell off and I don't feel deprived! Thanks My FitnessPal! Lisa

Replies

• carmexaldewin87
    carmexaldewin87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Congrats!
  • Ohiomom91
    Ohiomom91 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats and happy early birthday!!!
  • MrsDogLady
    MrsDogLady Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Wow! We are neck-and-neck. I started my new way of eating (My own generic WW Points Plus), and in 90 days I lost 23... I'm 56 and need to lose more than you but isn't it amazing when you look back and see how far you have come. Congratulations and much success to you on your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!