My first 30 days

Options
Faery7
Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
I just finished my first 30 day challenge... well... I just challenged myself to really commit for 30 days, and you know what... it's not that hard!! In fact, I feel great, I've lost 10 lbs this month, and I'm really happy. Although it started as a 30 day challenge for myself, I realized I can really make this lifestyle change and am now fully committed. I'm excited to be on the road to where I want to be!

Replies

• stepha1013
    stepha1013 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 10 lbs in a month is awesome. Glad you committed to the journey, you can do it.
    PS - Love the ticker!
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • taniux88
    taniux88 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK:)
  • tristajanelle
    Options
    Wow 10lbs is an amazing loss for one month! great job! Now get on with your lifestyle and getting to goal sugar!
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    This is so encouraging to hear! Thanks!!! I'm in the first week of a personal "3 month challenge" of mine, because I need to commit for three whole months to see if it works. I'm feeling pretty confident that this site will work for me, and that I'll be here for a lot longer than 3 months!

These personal time-frame challenges are awesome to do.
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    This is so encouraging to hear! Thanks!!! I'm in the first week of a personal "3 month challenge" of mine, because I need to commit for three whole months to see if it works. I'm feeling pretty confident that this site will work for me, and that I'll be here for a lot longer than 3 months!

These personal time-frame challenges are awesome to do.

You CAN do it! I'm telling you, this site has been great for me. I love to look at the sucess stories, they really motivate me. If you really follow the calorie guidelines and eat healthy foods - not filling it with empty calories - you can definately do it! :) . I saw your starting weight and WOW you've done a great job already!!!!
  • konjit
    konjit Posts: 16
    Options
    That's amazing .....congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!