Post here if you'd like more positive and supportive friends

Options

Replies

• underjay
    underjay Posts: 3 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Newbie here finally decided to lose that extra weight :) anyone add me!
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    AlyAlyAlyboo Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! Everyone is added I think :) I have some bug issues with MFP!! I just wanted to let you know that;

My profile is open

We can also connect here:
    https://instagram.com/AlyAspiringatLife

My Diary is open!!

I eat 1550cals ish a day keto-ish style paleo-ish...I'm lucky I'm not hugely into carbs except the odd pasta...I love savoury foods and veg!!

I hope you're having a fab day/night!!
  • BoomstickChik
    BoomstickChik Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, please feel free to add me. Daily logger and down 60+ so far.
  • catelee_03
    catelee_03 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm Cate! Been on here about a month, wanting to lose around 40 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me! :)
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I need some positive friends and supportive friends! And active! I love reading people's posts about their lives. Makes me feel a little less crazy! I am almost 34. Have a 12yo. Love Zumba, T25. Might try yoga in the upcoming weeks.
  • tugsandpulls760
    tugsandpulls760 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm an active poster and supporter for my lovely mfp's, providing laughs, tips and support. Please post below with location and goals...let's get to know each other

You rock
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jackie from Ontario Canada,
    Been with mfp 70+days,
    Started a year ago at 205 lbs
    Currently 175
    Goal. 145, so 30 to go

Been struggling the last while but I'm determined to have this gone by November... Vegas baby!!!
    Feel free to add me
  • ortizh93
    ortizh93 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, my name is Hannah. I'm from Canada! (where my Canadians at?!?) Hehe, I really need some strong supportive friends on here because it feels like I'm the only one in my world who eats raw vegetables lol. I'm 22, 5'2", 148lb, wanna be back to 120lb and healthy. I enjoy working out but eating healthy is sooo hard on days I'm not on a routine. I love this community page where I can find a whole bunch of diverse people who want what I want. Add me so we can be friends :smile:
  • LLCoolBean
    LLCoolBean Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Ive been on here for some years but have been mostly inactive for the past year or so since I was pregnant. Now Im back on to lose the weight that I gained. Looking for more friends.
  • BelladonnaWinter
    BelladonnaWinter Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need a good crew behind me. I'm horrible at sticking to things on my own. I work best with lots of buddies!
    I give lots of support and love in return...oh and cookies! Virtual ones of course.
  • bellabonbons
    bellabonbons Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I see that you have 1577 MFP friends. When I deleted you a few months ago you had 831. You are very busy indeed. A full time journey.
  • isenseenils21
    isenseenils21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Nils , 22 and from Germany.
    Been on mfp for about 7 days. Nobody around me is using it but i Love to give support to others because I know how hard we train to reach our goals!
    Have an awesome day :)
  • pdvshym
    pdvshym Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Been using this for a wee while it's helped me lose and get healthier feel free to add if looking for supportive friends
  • kolias14
    kolias14 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! Looking for motivational people.
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    AlyAlyAlyboo Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! Thx for posting @bellabonbons I was sad that we're no longer connected but everyone has their own journey...for me I'm at 2500 steps max a day and have to force myself to rest throughout the day...I have more time than most and it can get pretty lonely at 3 am in pain etc...I have friends in all time zones to help witth this and I choose to be connected with a lot of people as it helps me not fall off the wagon...it's a constant struggle!!
    Good luck with your photography! I loved it!!
  • breccansmommy
    breccansmommy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends as most of my old ones have disappeared from the site! I log in daily.
  • K202
    K202 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 18 from the UK! I'm less than a pound away from losing my first stone! I have used MFP in the past but this is the first time I've properly stuck to it and changed my whole lifestyle and diet! I've even joined a gym, I think I'd like to lose another 1 1/2 stone but I'll stop when I'm happy with what I see in the mirror! Would love to find some more friends with similar goals to fill my timeline with inspo!
    Thanks x
  • Tapir13
    Tapir13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm doing this pretty much on my own- in "real life", I don't have much support, so it's important to have a little online encouragement to help get through those rough spots. I'm on everyday, and I'd love to have some more friends.
  • BekahC1980
    BekahC1980 Posts: 474 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi anyone can feel free to add me. I love posting quotes and commenting when I can. I workout 5-6 days a week. 2 to 3 days are warmup cardio and strength training, and 2 to 3 days 30-90 minutes cardio. I do have one rest day which is sunday (though I don't really rest).
    I am a mother to 2 autistic children and I am type 2 diabetic. I have been on mfp and currently can 345 days of log in. And I have lost a total of 81 lbs to date. My ultimate goal weight is 135-140 lbs. Right now I am at 144 lbs.
  • KCmac1989
    KCmac1989 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Im 26 and am currently losing the best years of my life to obesity. started this time at 265 and came down to 215 over a year. i have 50 lbs to go before i reach my goal. I lost most of it running and cycling but recently started weight training with a friend at a local gym. have gone up and down on the scale since i was very young. my heaviest was 305. im doing this because i want to build a better me, however, it kills me that my beautiful wife and best friend has to pay for my poor choices. It breaks my heart that she has been married to a whale the past three years. this is the year. i need to make this work. she deserves it and most importantly i owe it to myself. no more excuses. I dont even know what i look like underneath all this damn fluff! i have never used an online community for support so i thought id quit being shy and get involved. no more holding back :) all or nothing. cant wait to make some friends!