Half way point!

Options
The first picture is from February 2016 weighing in at 242.0 lbs.
The second picture is from today, June 1, 2016, weighing in at 199.2 lbs.

Today is special for two reasons:
1.) The first goal I made for myself was to get to ONE-derland.
2.) Today also marks the day where I'm 52% of the way to my goal weight.

This isn't anything like some of the success stories that I have seen. I have not lost 100 lbs or even close to that, but this is something that I can look at and be very proud of!

I constantly find myself looking at the success stories, and I always seem to find some sort of motivation from every single one. I hope to someday inspire someone else by making a simple post.

Thank you to everybody that read this post!!

6cldb5z1kvk5.jpg

Replies

• 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! BTW, I love "ONE-derland"!!
  • lynnpertle
    lynnpertle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good job. It takes a lot of dedication!
  • BrandiMin1991
    BrandiMin1991 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thank you both!
  • carmexaldewin87
    carmexaldewin87 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You should be proud!!! Amazing transformation in such a short time! You look great and look like you feel great! :)
  • MrsDogLady
    MrsDogLady Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment. I started in mid-March at 235 and I have 12 pounds to reach Onederland. Can't wait, you must be excited! :) Half way point - way to go!
  • BrandiMin1991
    BrandiMin1991 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You should be proud!!! Amazing transformation in such a short time! You look great and look like you feel great! :)
    MrsDogLady wrote: »
    Awesome accomplishment. I started in mid-March at 235 and I have 12 pounds to reach Onederland. Can't wait, you must be excited! :) Half way point - way to go!

You will get there! Slow and steady!!!

Thank you to both of you! I absolutely DO feel much better than I did back in february!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!