Visible Food Diary

Options
Hi! I'm looking for buddies willing to share their food log who actually eat real food and not just power bars and coffee!

I want to lose with clean eating and exercise.
Anyone else?
Add me!

Replies

• Jamiempang
    Jamiempang Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say I eat clean... I eat nutritious meals with balanced macros and within my calories. I do add treats and junk at times. But I do focus on eating MOSTLY whole foods. I think my diary is open? I'll have to check that. I also work out using DVDs at home and I love to run and bike. :) No starving here! No crazy fad diets. LOL
  • jolie_ann
    jolie_ann Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well I am trying and I need like minded buddies!
  • nikkxjohnson
    nikkxjohnson Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I do slip up and enjoy my treats, but for the most part I eat healthy.
  • mmarie_3
    mmarie_3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You can add me ☺️ I do macros so my foods aren't necessarily clean, but I definitely eat a lot lol
  • Kaylalou87
    Kaylalou87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Same here, I'm looking at my macros so trying to balance clean eating without depriving myself of the food I enjoy. Please feel to add me though
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I have cut out wheat, sugar and potatoes due to IR. I try really hard not to eat sweatner. My one indulgence I haven't cut out is okios yogurt that's is going next week. I'm trying !
    my diary is open....yesterday was not a good day but my last two weeks are there....new to all of it. Feel free to add me....I'm learning/tweaking as I go.
  • emmadonaldson95
    emmadonaldson95 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to take a look at mine and drop me messages if youve any questions
  • llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    you can peak at mine, i dont add ppl tho
  • Adrienneburrows1
    Adrienneburrows1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I can't seem to find friends that fill out their food diaries on a regular basis
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I don't have the mental ability to comprehend the intent behind the phrase "clean eating", but you can check my diary and see if you want to be my incommunicado friend because that's they way all our friends are lately.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I slipped up and ate cake for bday two days in a row and feel like absolute garbage today!! Cake is in my diary. I hope I learned my lesson with the sugar and flour uggg.

How low do you think to clear the processed crap
    from my body?
  • Hoohoohaa
    Hoohoohaa Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Few days to clean it out and feel better if you have been eating fairly healthy on a regular basis (at least it usually is for me). Drink lots of water. It helps.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Well I don't know anyone who eats dirty/spoiled foods!! Yuck!!

I do try to wash my foods in the dish washer they don't always come out well. :/
  • sueelaineparker
    sueelaineparker Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I do have occasional junk food but on the whole have a fairly healthy diet.

Currently trying to gain weight so constantly eating at surplus but I try to get my macros in and eat pretty well :)
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with coffee.
  • JamesBost2016
    JamesBost2016 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Added. Mine is open.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Full disclosure: i drink coffee every day(not bulletproof or anything, just coffe and milk). My diary is horribly honest and not completely 'healthy', but it is sustainable for me and i have lost 50 pounds since september this way. I do eat real food, and i wash it as well.
  • saires_au
    saires_au Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I don't 'eat clean' but the majority of the foods I have are home made and balanced and I fit treats/processed foods in to my day. I also have my account linked with my fit bit.
  • zipaprika
    zipaprika Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out but I've logged every day so far. I agree, seeing the open diary is really educational. I try to eat real food; actually I don't buy anything processed. It's easier to make the decisions at the grocery store. But I do eat sweets and such at social events. Haven't figured out how to change that, mainly because I'm not sure I want to.