Detox Machine

Options
mserisand
mserisand Posts: 4 Member
I'm not enjoying this clean it's harder than I thought it would be my mind is always on food I've cheated today this is my third day I wish I didn't but I made up for it with the calories that I intake I made sure that I ate very little that would harm a cleanse and then I burn the calories off on my StairMaster my StairMaster has been very busy in the last few days on the first day I burn 440 calories on the second day I've burned 560 calories and today I've earned 662 calories not bad and I'm eating enough calories so I'm not dizzy I don't feel sick I just feel like I have a lot of energy although when I walk around I feel heavy like gravity is pushing down on the extra hard like I said this isn't funny I'm not enjoying it but I am doing it I will say this though today when I stepped on the scale I was 15 pounds heavier than I thought I was but my house is slanted so I'm not sure if it's the scale or my Slanted House the whole house is slanted there's no place in the house that is not slanted I tried to compensate by making a little ways for for it to come and stay for this land and it brought me down 6 pounds only but I know I'm 15 pounds less than what the school has said I laid a 5 gallon water jug another clean water he gets filtered into water or whatever but I'm going to spend so why would one of those and one of those are supposed to only be 41 town and on the slant it was 44 pounds so I'm thinking maybe I don't know as well as I thought I did I'm just going to pretend like this is my week and keep going down in time once again this isn't fun I don't recommend it but I'm doing it

Replies

• suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Food.....its a wonderful thing and second the wth!!! Please clarify.
  • CheesyMotivationalUsername
    Options
    If anything I think putting your scale on a slant would make it say you weigh less... like the above posters, I think you should take a break from the Stairmaster and eat something.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    You don't need to eat clean to lose weight nor "detox" (which doesn't exist). Just eat less than you burn.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry :( I couldn't follow what you were stating.
  • jaimee0524
    jaimee0524 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wuuuuut :|
  • JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    mserisand wrote: »
    I'm not enjoying this clean it's harder than I thought it would be my mind is always on food I've cheated today this is my third day I wish I didn't but I made up for it with the calories that I intake I made sure that I ate very little that would harm a cleanse and then I burn the calories off on my StairMaster my StairMaster has been very busy in the last few days on the first day I burn 440 calories on the second day I've burned 560 calories and today I've earned 662 calories not bad and I'm eating enough calories so I'm not dizzy I don't feel sick I just feel like I have a lot of energy although when I walk around I feel heavy like gravity is pushing down on the extra hard like I said this isn't funny I'm not enjoying it but I am doing it I will say this though today when I stepped on the scale I was 15 pounds heavier than I thought I was but my house is slanted so I'm not sure if it's the scale or my Slanted House the whole house is slanted there's no place in the house that is not slanted I tried to compensate by making a little ways for for it to come and stay for this land and it brought me down 6 pounds only but I know I'm 15 pounds less than what the school has said I laid a 5 gallon water jug another clean water he gets filtered into water or whatever but I'm going to spend so why would one of those and one of those are supposed to only be 41 town and on the slant it was 44 pounds so I'm thinking maybe I don't know as well as I thought I did I'm just going to pretend like this is my week and keep going down in time once again this isn't fun I don't recommend it but I'm doing it

Hi there,

First off, are you trying to lose, maintain, or gain weight?

I'm sorry that you're not enjoying the plan you're currently on. For many people, the number one key to reaching their weight goals is to find an enjoyable way of eating that they can continue far into the future. For most people that means eating all the foods they enjoy but in amounts that fit into their calorie goals. Do you know what your personal daily calorie limit is for your goal?

The other thing they do is find an exercise that they enjoy. It shouldn't feel like punishment.

I hope you don't have to live in your slanted house for long. That would stress me out and make me feel anxious all the time.
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I have never missed punctuation before!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    My eyes hurt.
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    No. Just no. And why one earth is this posted in success stories?
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    You need oxygen too. Breathe! Seriously though, OP, maybe you could try to clarify what you mean?
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    What I could make of this sounds miserable and confusing. Detoxing is unnecessary. This feeling of being pushed down sounds like you may not be eating enough calories, but your post doesn't indicate how much you are eating. Sounds like you are working out a fair amount (although those can be pretty inaccurate in calorie burns).

I'm not too sure what to make of this slanted house either. If it does influence your scale weight, it should at least be consistent if you use the same location each time.

Some of your word choices make me believe that English may not be your first language, but punctuation and some paragraph spacing would make reading this a little easier. Are you saying that you tried to test the accuracy of your scale in your slanted house using water jugs?
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    some people just have too much time on their hands because seriously i could not type for that long and say so little in such a confusing manner even if the floors in my house were slanted which theyre not because that would cause a whole bucket of new problems that i dont have time to deal with either....lunch
  • JaneSnowe
    JaneSnowe Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    What I could make of this sounds miserable and confusing. Detoxing is unnecessary. This feeling of being pushed down sounds like you may not be eating enough calories, but your post doesn't indicate how much you are eating. Sounds like you are working out a fair amount (although those can be pretty inaccurate in calorie burns).

I'm not too sure what to make of this slanted house either. If it does influence your scale weight, it should at least be consistent if you use the same location each time.

Some of your word choices make me believe that English may not be your first language, but punctuation and some paragraph spacing would make reading this a little easier. Are you saying that you tried to test the accuracy of your scale in your slanted house using water jugs?

That's how I read it, fwiw.
  • Annahbananas
    Annahbananas Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I don't think he's trolling. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming English isn't his first language ...or his second or third
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    It seems as though English may not be your first language so your post was a bit hard to read ( that's okay, it's not mine either)

For weight loss, you need to create a calorie deficit. Eat less then you burn. There's no reason to detox or any of that stuff.

As far as your slanted home, maybe bring your scale outside on the concrete street where it's more leveled and try weighing there. You could also just use a scale somewhere else. Like weigh yourself at your friends house.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!