I'm in need of friends

Options
Hi
I've been using MFP for years to watch my Sodium intake and recently I started to use it to get off my butt and Move! It was very difficult at first and now it's getting addictive. Sometimes I just need a little budge to get me going and that's where friends come in. It would be nice to have that extra support!
Chris

Replies

• abcole93
    abcole93 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have also been using MFP for a while but inconsistently. I thought it might help to add friends to keep myself accountable, but I can't figure out how to send friend requests. You may add me if you like!
  • hal1964
    hal1964 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I was 225 when I started, am now 175 and play a sport. Couldn't have done it without MFP and the support of people here.
  • tinalawson1
    tinalawson1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    One year ago , I weighed approx. 244lbs. I had gone through a few tough years starting with an unexpected divorce after 20ish years together. My GP & my Gyn said no no this isn't working. My Gyn gave me this link & I got a FitBit. Today I weigh 183.2. Down 60.8lbs. My Doc challenged me to lose 50 lbs by this June. I hit that in March or April. The weight loss is slower now, but I can live with that. I take smaller 10 lb goals at the time.
    I am 50ish(lol), approx. 5'3". I pretty much eat what I want, but stay within my Caloric limits ( most of the time). I log in EVERY DAY! I have a great group of Stepping friends. We do challenges every week. It's what I am calling my weight loss journey. I hope to get down to at least 175lbs. & I believe I can do it. I have tried every form of weight loss from my 20's to my 50's. This is by far the easiest and most successful. It does take a commitment to log in every day, be committed, realize your not always perfect, but you can get right back on track and I highly recommend a FitBit (& creating a committed Stepping Group). Good Luck. Enjoy the Journey! #FitBit #MyFitnessPal.Com #Good Luck #WeightLossJourney #YouCanDoIt
    #AccountabilityAndCommitment
  • programmerweight
    programmerweight Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of friends on MFP, too! I can't expect my real friends to understand what I'm going through -- they're all skinny and have been for what seems like forever. If anyone wants to add me they certainly can. :smile:
  • Tapir13
    Tapir13 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Anyone who needs a friend and some encouragement, please feel free to add me. I'm on every day.
  • celestehackett
    celestehackett Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me toooo. I need friends. I'm adding all of you, unless any of you mind, of course!
  • celestehackett
    celestehackett Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    And please add me!