What are your weight loss goals??

Options
My goal is to lose roughly 100 pounds. I have lost about 38 so far. But I would like to lose 100 more. It is very hard to stay focused so what keeps you going and focused? Feel free to add me looking for motivation.

Replies

• monicaw44
    monicaw44 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I lost 10 lbs (my ticker says five bc I started logging on mfp after losing five lbs). I have 30 more to go.
  • Tonica0720
    Tonica0720 Posts: 73 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Omg everyone congratulations
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I would love to be 118-125. Maybe 130 depending how that looks on me. Strong. Atleast 25% body fat. 118 would be borderline underweight and normal bmi for my height.
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    That is an awesome goal.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Mine is 80-100 depending on how I feel when I get there.
  • Seffell
    Seffell Posts: 2,222 Member
    Options
    I had to lose 35lbs. I'm 15 down, so 20lbs to go :) (took me 4 months for the 15lbs)
  • AuroraGeorge8393
    AuroraGeorge8393 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 pounds between May and October of 2015, with the help of MFP and my Fitbit, after that I went into maintenance for several months. Now I'm getting back into weight loss mode and would like to lose an additional 25-30 pounds. I'm 5' 6" and my goal weight is between 132 and 137 pounds.

Congrats to everyone else on their weight loss and good luck meeting your goals.
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    Hi Konigboy that is a huge accomplishment.Congratulations
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    Sorry everyone my replies are not working right. They aren't replying my full text.
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    But congratulations to everyone. Losing any weight is a huge accomplishments. Feel free to add me. Could use the support and friends.
  • ludazatobom
    ludazatobom Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    In total I'd like to lose 110 lbs. But i set mini goals. One example august 27th i have a wedinng to attend that I'd like to fit into a size 18 dress i have im now like a 20...so roughly i want to lose 40lbs by then.
  • Tonica0720
    Options
    In total I'd like to lose 110 lbs. But i set mini goals. One example august 27th i have a wedinng to attend that I'd like to fit into a size 18 dress i have im now like a 20...so roughly i want to lose 40lbs by then.

That's around my goal too. You can do it if you stay focused. Which is really my biggest issue when I'm around people that aren't eating healthy :( it's so hard sometimes.
  • BiggDaddy58
    BiggDaddy58 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I started my lifestyle change (diet & exercise) on March 1st. I weighed in Feb 29th at 308#. I am not certain yet, what my end goal is..I'm thinking 200 pounds. Maybe less..I am 5'11 and should weigh less. Last week I weighed in at 258.2 (down 49.8#) Weigh-In day is tomorrow..so I am hopin to officially pass the 50 pounds down mark.

I wish everyone else success on their journey!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My current goal is to get back on track. I've lost a lot of weight (just over 130 lbs...although I was at almost 140 lbs lost back in April) and switched to recomp at the end of April with a change in my lifting routine. Shortly after the switch, I started feeling hungry all the time and I was just giving in to the hunger. The result I've gained a few lbs back. If I'm lucky I might have added 0.25-0.5 of a lb of muscle, but I'm thinking most of the gain is fat/water. So starting today, I'm working my way back down to where I was (fluctuating the mid-high 120's right now...was in the low 120's) and then I will attempt recomp again.
  • Alarae21
    Alarae21 Posts: 171 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    My weight loss goal initially was 147, which was around about the weight I was when I first met my fiancé. Started this journey on 16th January at 178. This was my goal for my wedding in August, but as I'm at 149 now I'll be hitting that pretty soon!

My next goal is 140, which will put me at the top range of my BMI.

My end goal? I have no idea. I haven't weighed less than 147 in my adult life, so as soon as I hit 146 I'll be in completely new territory. I'll just keep going until I am happy with what I see in the mirror.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    I need to lose around 50lbs, and am 85lbs down.
    It was easier losing the 85lbs. :tired_face: