How to not look fat in clothes?

Options
13»

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Transkitty wrote: »
    Just because im younger and everybody's attacking me and telling me to leave means im gonna go. Im a nice person, Thats why im ignoring everybody who is not giving me advice and instead making fun of me... I didnt do anything wrong, all i had was a couple of questions that i needed answered, that is all.

Please reread this post:
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Why not? Minors cant lose weight if they are unhealthy?

This site is set up for adults. Being younger, your body is still growing and developing and your nutritional needs will be different from those of an adult. This site is just not set up properly to meet your health needs. A couple options have been suggested. There is another one that I had heard about as well. I will go look it up for you.

ETA:

https://kurbo.com/

The teen years are really hard. You do need support, but this isn't the best place for you.
  • jennyleeaudus
    jennyleeaudus Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    @Dragon_Girl36 What do you mean by "pear" or "apple" shaped?
    This person isn't a child. It is a troll. Good God.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

You're welcome. I hope that you are able to find a place that will support both your body and mind. I read the post about your mom not being around. That makes it even harder for you. I hope that you have some adults in your life that you can trust and talk to. Best wishes for you.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    Gisel2015 wrote: »
    Pants not bants*

We don't correct spelling in MFP. It is not nice and maybe even against the rules.

She's correcting her own spelling. That's probably allowed.

How is this abuse? Seriously?

It's not abuse, it's MFP!!!!!! :laugh:

Right? I'm not even going to ask for it to be removed. It's the only abuse flag I have that I know where it came from. Not that I was concerned about the others too much, but the entertainment value of this one is worth hanging on to. :laugh:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Pants not bants*

We don't correct spelling in MFP. It is not nice and maybe even against the rules.

Right? I'm not even going to ask for it to be removed. It's the only abuse flag I have that I know where it came from. Not that I was concerned about the others too much, but the entertainment value of this one is worth hanging on to. :laugh:

You can see where they all come from now.

The best one I got was for suggesting someone ask their doctor for medical advice not strangers on the Internet!
  • nutmegoreo
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Pants not bants*

The best one I got was for suggesting someone ask their doctor for medical advice not strangers on the Internet!

My other ones are from nuked threads. I was excited for a minute, but still can't see them. I am so curious. I rarely post anything that would be abusive, but there's always someone with wads in their britches.

And yes, that was clearly horrific of you. :grumble:
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Pants not bants*

My other ones are from nuked threads. I was excited for a minute, but still can't see them. I am so curious. I rarely post anything that would be abusive, but there's always someone with wads in their britches.

Well my best one was stating the calories in chicken breast. Someone out there really doesn't like chicken breast.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    Pants not bants*

Well my best one was stating the calories in chicken breast. Someone out there really doesn't like chicken breast.

:laugh: Maybe it's not the chicken part they were offended by... :wink:
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Reported as a troll
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Oh! and dont bother deleting your comment its already screen shot

Just curious, why would anyone be deleting their posts? Yes, what you did was of poor taste and quite juvenile, but this is a public forum so everyone posts things they know are already on public display.
  • suzyjane1972
    suzyjane1972 Posts: 612 Member
    Options

Just curious, why would anyone be deleting their posts? Yes, what you did was of poor taste and quite juvenile, but this is a public forum so everyone posts things they know are already on public display.

Because obviously we are scared of ending up on youtube.....
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Because obviously we are scared of ending up on youtube.....

Hello hath no fury like a 14 year old scorned!