Did not gain any weight on vacation! Pic!

Options
I went to Florida and was afraid that being away I would gain weight. I told myself I was on vacation and I should enjoy myself. Well, I got home today and I did not gain any weight!!!! Go me!

Here is a pic of the last time I was in Florida and now this recent trip. Big difference!

beforeafter9.jpg

Replies

• cdenham001
    cdenham001 Posts: 83
    Options
    WTG!! Good job.
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    Same thing happened to me last month. I went on vacay for a week, and though I was still doing pilates and running 4 miles a day, I ate like a pig. I was certain that when I got home and weighed myself I would be up 5 or so lbs. Well, I only gained 1 lb and it was gone within two days. I was so happy to know that I can break the rules and eat "bad" stuff once in a while.
  • brendalyne
    brendalyne Posts: 497
    Options
    Good for you!
  • masonmst
    masonmst Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! WTG!!!
  • onecrazynancy
    onecrazynancy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    looking good!Keep up the good work!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • ShyBreasts
    ShyBreasts Posts: 91
    Options
    FANTASTIC!! Very happy for you :-) You look great too! X
  • ratkins811
    ratkins811 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    i went to FL too last week and did not gain on my cruise!!! Wtg for both of us!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    woohoo! great job :)
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    i went to FL too last week and did not gain on my cruise!!! Wtg for both of us!!

Nice job! That can be tough on a cruise!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!