Cloudy

Options
When it's cloudy outside, is it hard to stay motivated? I just hate these days, they make me want to lay in bed and eat everything!

Replies

• sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    When it's cloudy outside, is it hard to stay motivated? I just hate these days, they make me want to lay in bed and eat everything!
  • catalysttc
    catalysttc Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i know what you mean. but even if I don't do anything physical I read rather than watch tv. imo its alot harder to munch and hold a book than it is to pigout and watch the tele
  • Annika
    Annika Posts: 55
    Options
    I totally understand! I live in Nova Scotia (similar weather to New England) sometimes I don't see sun for 2 weeks! I find it easier in the summer, cause I love camping and will camp in the rain! But winter is different I love winter sports, but it rains so often here that unless you seize that one perfect moment (which is probably while I'm at work), the ground is wet, soggy and generally unappealing to walk on let alone accidentally fall down on. I also find that during the really long streches without sun I don't even feel like doing house work or even knitting (one of my indoor hobbies). I often wonder about those lights that are supposed to simulate the sun...has anyone ever tried one? Do they make you feel better? I doubt it would make me feel like being outside does, but I'd be happy if I could keep up with the house work!
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    I know what you mean. It's winter time right now here in PA and I hate it. I'm less motivated to exercise. But look at the bright side....when summer time comes, we can go OUTDOORS to work out ! :flowerforyou: