My Wedding Countdown is ticking and my weight is not moving.

Options
i am new to mfp -i have been silently entering my exercise foods etc... and have only lost one pound... October is right around the corner and this baby weight is going no where.. boy do i need motivation -:yawn:

Replies

• lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged. The weight will come off if you are following your calories goals and exercising. Slow and steady is the best way. Feel free to add me if you want encouragement and/or support. Sounds like you are doing the right things, so just stick with it.
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome to WFP a place of great motivation and friendships.
  • Timk2530
    Timk2530 Posts: 1
    Options
    Stay with it. Only one pound a week doesn't sound like much but you have remember there are 15 weeks until October. Thats 15 pounds of fat... Thats a volley ball full of disgusting fat, no longer in your body.

Stay positive, go for a jog and clear your head (don't forget to enter that excercise)!
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! Just keep in mind, if you are really losing that "last 10 lbs", those are the hardest and slowest to get off! Your body wants to hang on to what fat it has left! Focus on eating clean, whole foods, stay away from prepackaged and take out! If you aren't doing it already, strength training is going to give your body the visible changes you are looking for!
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    i am new to mfp -i have been silently entering my exercise foods etc... and have only lost one pound... October is right around the corner and this baby weight is going no where.. boy do i need motivation -:yawn:

Welcome and congrats on the wedding. My advice....make sure you are eating enough,log your exercise calories and eat them back. I know it might seem counterproductive, but in your situtation with only 15lbs you need to make sure you are fueling your body. When I joined MFP I had a small amount of weight to lose and it wasn't coming off. Once I increased my calorie intake and ate back all my exercise calories I got to my goal in a short period of time.
    Good luck!!!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    October........Come on,,,,,until October if you follow the calorie intake as MFP suggests, you will be until then like a model and I know, because everybody here is achieving their goal and after three months you will thank me then :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • marthamae813
    marthamae813 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You eating your exercise calories?