matt88uk Posts: 96 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    AWESOME
    Cheers :)
  • matt88uk
    Options
    Thanks for the messages people I will be updating this every 2 to 3 weeks with my weight and pics until I have finished my cutting phase around September!
  • killindafat
    killindafat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Nice man that's what's up! So i just recently have started to watch my diet closely and am trying to lose weight as well. Our body types look pretty similar so I feel as though if I can look like your pics within 3-4 months I would be more than excited as I've never truly gotten rid of my stomach. The only difference is you've started at a higher weight than me. I started at 196 and since watching my diet have jumped down to 189.(2 week span). I'm just starting to add working out into the mix as well(I work as a valet so I already get some cardiovascular in but I'm adding more of that as well). So if things keep going as they are going I'm hoping to be able to look as great as you man. Keep the good work up!
  • matt88uk
    Options
    Nice man that's what's up! So i just recently have started to watch my diet closely and am trying to lose weight as well. Our body types look pretty similar so I feel as though if I can look like your pics within 3-4 months I would be more than excited as I've never truly gotten rid of my stomach. The only difference is you've started at a higher weight than me. I started at 196 and since watching my diet have jumped down to 189.(2 week span). I'm just starting to add working out into the mix as well(I work as a valet so I already get some cardiovascular in but I'm adding more of that as well). So if things keep going as they are going I'm hoping to be able to look as great as you man. Keep the good work up!
    aw thanks mate! Appreciate it .....yeah stick it out mate it is mentally hard dieting more than anything but don't restrict yourself from foods you love just count them calories and macros! I'll keep posting updates every 2 weeks so stay tuned haha

• killindafat
    killindafat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It's definitely hard. The biggest problem for me is that my favorite foods just happen to be the worst calorie and least deficient nutrient foods possible. I could eat pizza all day every day If I had to. I've been craving it hard for the past 2 weeks but I've stayed away luckily. I cheated the other night and had some mcdonalds. A 1300 calorie meal. Killed me. But I know if I keep working hard I can lose that stomach. I'll definitely keep up on your post man. Excited to see how jacked you'll look by september. Still got a ways to go. Good luck man. I'll be watching! Maybe I'll post my own thread too. I haven't done that before but I'm thinking it might be time just to keep myself motivated as well. Anyways, good luck with everything.
  • matt88uk
    Options
    It's definitely hard. The biggest problem for me is that my favorite foods just happen to be the worst calorie and least deficient nutrient foods possible. I could eat pizza all day every day If I had to. I've been craving it hard for the past 2 weeks but I've stayed away luckily. I cheated the other night and had some mcdonalds. A 1300 calorie meal. Killed me. But I know if I keep working hard I can lose that stomach. I'll definitely keep up on your post man. Excited to see how jacked you'll look by september. Still got a ways to go. Good luck man. I'll be watching! Maybe I'll post my own thread too. I haven't done that before but I'm thinking it might be time just to keep myself motivated as well. Anyways, good luck with everything.
    Thanks mate....don't worry everyone has there ups and downs just best thing to do is keep on track if you need a macdonalds just get a cheese burger or something and fit it in your calories try making your own pizzas etc mate honest dieting is all about finding the right balance and having a social life with it ...even have a cheat meal once a week I do on a Saturday and it's anything from either some carrot cake to a kfc or something
  • matt88uk
    Options
    I know I ain't been on the thread much but I took a week or so diet break as the cravings feeling tired etc was through the roof it came to the point where the gym was a chore but after week break I gained 1lb and that's good as I wasn't really tracking and the amount of food I ate was insane but I'm back on track now 13 stone 12 currently doing another 12 weeks of straight cutting with another week break at the end then it will be lean bulk time I'll put some more pics up in few weeks!
  • wsrep
    wsrep Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good job man! What lifting routine are you doing? I am currently at your starting weight around 215 now. My SW was 295 april 2015. Started lifting this year and would def want to be where you are now by at least end of the year.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Seeing good results
  • Matt151288mfp
    Matt151288mfp Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    wsrep wrote: »
    Good job man! What lifting routine are you doing? I am currently at your starting weight around 215 now. My SW was 295 april 2015. Started lifting this year and would def want to be where you are now by at least end of the year.
    Cheers mate add this is my new add lifting routine I just do a normal chest arms back shoulders split but I hit legs in separate parts like Monday chest calves arms quads back hamstrings etc
  • matt88uk
    Options
    Just thought I'd give a update picture still 12 weeks to go then I can finally have few month eating at maintanence
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Woohoo good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!