Vegans/Vegetarians add me!

Options
Please dont bother responding to this with any comments if you do not share my views.

Started my vegetarian journey, trying to go fully vegan. Need some support to keep healthy and get all the nutrients I need since I have been brought up to believe meat and dairy are the only sources on protein and calcium. Using MFP macros to help me get everything i need. Please add me/message me if you share the same views, and also need some friends in common to share advice and encouragement

Replies

• Lostmomof3
    Lostmomof3 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm still so early in my journey. I'm vegan I guess, my kids are vegetarians and hubby is pescetarian! I'm a work in progress, 4 months in and there is no turning back ! Lol..
  • cws93
    cws93 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have recently started veganism from vegetarianism. Please add me id love to have more vegans/Vegos on my feed :)
  • Wophie
    Wophie Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hey, vegetarian here :smile: I also have an open diary so feel free to add :smile:
  • Hannilove512
    Hannilove512 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am a fairly new vegan (5 weeks and going strong!) who transitioned overnight from an omni diet that was fairly high in meat and animal products. Please add me:)
  • esweigart237
    esweigart237 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian of 8 years!
  • jmaidan
    jmaidan Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Was vegan for 2 years now 'almost vegetarian' lol 99% of my food is veggie but I'll occasionally eat some meat or sea food. Will happily eat eggs, cheese and they protein though. Will add ya.
  • Burtsieboop
    Burtsieboop Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • coco095
    coco095 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Been flexitarian for six years (mostly vegetarian with very, very occasional meat) and now I want to go vegetarian full blown and maybe dip my toe into vegan eventually. I'd love some friends! My diary is open. :)
  • skinny12bitch
    skinny12bitch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Pure vegetarian(no eggs) here...add me. Btw I am new here
  • JaneN2016
    JaneN2016 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    100% vegan here! Going 3 years strong (was an egg free veggie for 14 years before going full vegan) Feel free to add me :-)
  • Sorchya
    Sorchya Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian a few months now, make vegan food at home. My husband still occasionally eats meat (not at home) and loves the stuff I am making and likes to joke "as long as you hold off on that weird vegan *kitten*" around people who think vegan food is boring after they have eaten and expressed pleasure from one of my meals. My daughter is the vegan of the house. I do occasionally have eggs and/or dairy but only when eating out. Need more vegan restaurants!
  • heronk224
    heronk224 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been lacto-Ovo vegetarian (the most common kind) for 7 years, feel free to add me and/or message me!
  • tofuligan
    tofuligan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Lifelong vegetarian here. You and anyone else, feel free to add me! I try to post recipes or tips everyday
  • pomegranatecloud
    pomegranatecloud Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    I've been vegetarian for over 5 years.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Vegan of a little over 4 years now. I'm on here daily to give and get inspiration! I sent a friend request to the OP, but anyone else that would like to add me, feel free to send a request!
  • rescuemom27
    rescuemom27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    full vegan for 5 years in August!
  • butterbuns123
    butterbuns123 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    New vegan here
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Vegan here active everyday open diary
  • jwoffindin
    jwoffindin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - lacto-ovo vegetarian (about 20 years).