Recovered from B.E.D., looking for some new friends to help motivate me!

Options
Hi there! I am newly recovered from B.E.D. and I feel like I'm in a really good place to start making some progress on my weight loss goals. And a huge part of hitting my goals has always been this sight.... and my fitbit! So if there's anyone out there who will actually read my posts, and maybe post something encouraging in response (if needed), I would truly appreciate it so much! My fitbit account is under mrs.ashleyshafer@gmail.com ... so if you're on there, we could hook up and motivate eachother that way too! Looking forward to meeting you! :smile:

Replies

• kymberkaye
    kymberkaye Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ive used mfp off and on since 2012. It's the only thing that has kept me motivated and aware of what I was putting in my mouth. Lol One thing I have learned is to listen to my body. Eat what im hungry for, but only when i am truly hungry....not "bored so i should eat". Then only eat until Im satisfied, not stuffed. I started doing this every day since june 1. And im already down 6.8 pounds. Stay focused on all the positive and you will hit your goal!!