Need Committed Accountabilibuddy

Options
mjprettyeyes21
mjprettyeyes21 Posts: 4 Member
edited June 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Illinoisian, 32, Type I diabetic, 2 kids, extremly motivated to lose 15lbs and scratch getting abs off my bucket list. Lost 4 (2lbs/wk) so far doing Insanity. Already lost a not so committed buddy :( I want to make this a fun and motivating 60 day challenge.

Replies

• amber76bailey
    amber76bailey Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome! lots of good people here to help motivate. Friend me if you'd like :smiley:
  • mjprettyeyes21
    mjprettyeyes21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just added you. Tell me about yourself and your fitness goals. Maybe we can help each other out.
  • ekim64
    ekim64 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm here for the long haul. Lost 20 and looking to lose about 55 more. Let's motivate each other :)
  • 502Monica
    502Monica Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, added you all! I'm 27 from Kentucky, been at this for about 2 years now (this is a new profile though). Lost about 30 pounds already, looking to lose about 20 more. Signed up for my first half marathon in October!
  • reinventd
    reinventd Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there! My goal is to really become engaged in the fit lifestyle and to lose around 20 pounds in the next six months. I'm super motivated to finally make this happen! I'm 23 and I just started tracking everything last week, so still pretty new and looking for accountability partners. Let's do this! :#
  • Thicknezzdotcom
    Thicknezzdotcom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Im 23.. new to this as well.. keep going and never give up!!
  • divinepraise
    divinepraise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys!!! Looking for the same too just to be on track and not quit. Been on here for a few days and im surprised i sticked with it, I want to keep going to see what the results will look like!! Looking forward in communicating with everyone!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Been doing this accountability stuff and loving it. Log every day. My journal is open. Add me if you wish to. I won't yell at ya, maybe just raise my voice if you don't log on for a week.... lol
  • gotgiraffes2
    gotgiraffes2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone....I'm 51 with lots and lots of weight to lose but I am in it until my goal. Feel free to add me. Would love to give support.
  • tiksta
    tiksta Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! Im new to this... But, Im 30, mommy of 5, Living in Brisbane Australia.. Would love some friends for motivation and support. Please add me!
  • amplee22
    amplee22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes me too I'm back and trying to get back into running. I'm a Ky native I'll will be 45 on Friday and my promotion put over 30 lbs on me lol.