Fitbit Charge HR died. Replacement suggestions??

Options
I was fairly happy with my Charge HR, other than it didn't record my steps while pushing a grocery cart or mowing with a push mower. Anyone have suggestions or comments on what brand/model they like/dislike?? I need something that records my sleep....or lack thereof...
Thanks!

Replies

• scorpio516
    scorpio516 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Nothing on your wrist will track properly pushing something. A Fitbit one clip would work if it's got the features you want - it does track sleep.
  • mommazach
    mommazach Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    My fitbit goes to sleep while mowing the lawn or pushing wobbly carts. I still like it though. I just went to the charge hr today to get the rest of the data I was missing on my daily charts. I feel as though it helps me stay motivated to move.
  • DanyellMcGinnis
    DanyellMcGinnis Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    scorpio516 wrote: »
    Nothing on your wrist will track properly pushing something. A Fitbit one clip would work if it's got the features you want - it does track sleep.

I love my Fitbit One. Have been using it since the end of 2013 and it still lasts more than a week on a single charge. Doesn't do heart rate, and you have to manually start the sleep tracker, but it's been great for me. (The silicone clips kind of suck, though. I'm on about my 5th one.)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Have you tried contacting Fitbit support? They might replace it for you.
  • amjo2693
    amjo2693 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You should definitely contact Fitbit support. I had an issue with mine not holding a charge for more than a day and they sent me a new one.
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    If I was pushing something, like a grocery cart, I just put my Charge HR in my pocket so I still get the steps.
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    I am enjoying my Blaze. The sleep tracking was much improved over the Force. HR is nice but the music control doesn't seem to work. I wanted that to skip annoying songs when running because I can never remember what button on my bluetooth does that on the fly.
  • glitterrainn
    glitterrainn Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Blaze! My charge hr but the dust not even a month in of having it. I'm so happy it did and I upgraded to the blaze!
  • bscmcse
    bscmcse Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I really like my Blaze. I like the sleep tracking as well as how it tracks my various workouts. I have never owned another wearable, so I cannot compare them. I don't think it would count steps pushing a mower or grocery cart (but I'm not too step centric). My only real complaint is the HR monitor seems to be somewhat occasionally when doing intervals for cardio, but it is only temporary.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    scorpio516 wrote: »

I love my Fitbit One. I actually sold my Charge HR for a One. I like that it can be hidden and I don't care about tracking my heart rate.