91 lbs down 25 to go.

Options
shanhen70
shanhen70 Posts: 16 Member
Hello, I am a 46 year old woman and I weighed at my heaviest at 240. I am still on a mission to lose 25 lbs more. Its been a battle for the last 20 years. Finally 2011 I I got the lap band, and I got down about 30lbs. That was it. The rest you have to do on your own. Well poop. So I stayed 210 forever. August 2015, I lost my 12 year old baby brother in a tragic accident. My father begged me to take better care of myself because he couldn't lose me too. So I finally decided to really get serious about my diet. I started the lo carb and have lost 61lbs. Now I am plateaued and I need help losing the last 25lbs. Hope you out there can help me.

If you want to know more about my journey please add me, message me anything. I sure could use some friends.

fhsga7cpx106.jpg
hxgjxxub96zo.jpg
9j1ky7w3m29c.jpg

Replies

• snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look fantastic!
  • Namaste_Heart11
    Namaste_Heart11 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am so very sorry to hear of your tragic loss :'( Light & love to you, my friend...

Also, you look amazing!! <3
  • Canuckgirl77
    Canuckgirl77 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You've done amazing work!
  • SkunkOnARug
    SkunkOnARug Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great job. I know it isn't easy even if you had lap band surgery. I know 2 people who have gained a lot of weight back after losing after surgery. That, to me, shows just how much effort has to be put in to lose weight regardless of surgery. Keep up the good work. I hope you find motivation and inspiration to continue.
  • jessiethe3rd
    jessiethe3rd Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • bobbirobertson856
    bobbirobertson856 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    woah! 91lbs is amazing!
  • Diana_GettingFit
    Diana_GettingFit Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss. And congrats on your loss. You look fantastic!
  • shanhen70
    shanhen70 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I even rewarded myself and did a 50's pinup photo shoot. Talk about fun!!!!
  • paul_smith83
    paul_smith83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!