Changing my life

Options
Hi, I'm working hard at eating right! I'm just tired of being fat

Replies

• VivianRosser
    VivianRosser Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well, good luck I am in the process now lost 43 Lbs so far and feeling great! Another 20 Lbs to go my target weight is 11 stone 7 Lbs.Remember it takes quite a long time to put the weight on, so it will take a while to lose it so be patient and enjoy your new life style. Take a look at lowering your carbs.
  • lstauffer12
    lstauffer12 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too! Just had a baby 2 months ago and I'm ready to not be fat and flabby!
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I am 20 days into my new life style...not gone over my daily allowance nor intend too...we can do this!
  • cb2bslim
    cb2bslim Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    That is great! I love choosing healthier foods. I still indulge in the really really good stuff and may have a bad day with food (like today lol) but the next day I'm right back at it again. It's a lifestyle change that will stick with you forever. I lost 48 pounds by eating less and the healthier foods kept me fuller longer to accomplish it.

Good luck to you! It's an incredible journey! :smiley:
  • gonzalde
    gonzalde Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    There are many alternatives. Eating right and exercising are just some of them. Love yourself and your body and then find a way to move past that because of you don't love your body, you won't want to do what it takes to change. I have 3 kids and a full time job. I did t have one to exercise or eat right. But when o changed what o was doing, I began to see changes. I lost 13 lbs in the last 2 months and still losing. Friend me if you'd like
  • mrsstutzman23
    mrsstutzman23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    One thing I would suggest is to take pictures from the beginning of your journey. I have been using MFP for 3 weeks. I have lost 9lbs which may not sound like a lot but check out these pictures. They definitely motivate me to keep going knowing that it is making a difference. ruaynrkkyy6k.jpg
    7zx98lbzoftu.jpg