• Browneyescorpio
    Browneyescorpio Posts: 9 Member
    You can add me.
    SW 297
    CW 254
    GW160
  • Imasprite
    Imasprite Posts: 2 Member
    I'm rowing right alongside you. This is my chance to avoid gastric surgery.

I am doing this to avoid gastric bypass surgery too...I am in month one of the 6th month "monitored weight-loss period" before the surgery. It is a pre-requisite for my insurance.
    The physician won't fix a hiatal hernia without this surgery, so I am finally motivated to do this!
  • sbernardo123
    sbernardo123 Posts: 18 Member
    Imasprite wrote: »
    I'm rowing right alongside you. This is my chance to avoid gastric surgery.

I am doing this to avoid gastric bypass surgery too...I am in month one of the 6th month "monitored weight-loss period" before the surgery. It is a pre-requisite for my insurance.
    The physician won't fix a hiatal hernia without this surgery, so I am finally motivated to do this!

You need that to fix a hiatal hernia? Wow. I didn't realize that could be a requirement. I've got one too and my GERD is definitely getting worse. Good thing I'm already losing weight..lol
  • bre8199
    bre8199 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm in the same boat! i have about 105 to loose! I would love to have you ladies as friends and support! I keep going to back between just counting calories and doing low carb. I don't think I can stick to low carb for the rest of my life so I'm going to try and limit processed carbs and count calories.
  • JessicaLee30
    JessicaLee30 Posts: 4 Member
    edited June 2016
    Hi! Different weight goals (mines losing about 30-40 lbs for now at 5 foot 9 inches) but same situation. Mostly just trying to get over all the bad habits I've acquired over the years. Hope it works out for you though ☺️
  • jedwards92286
    jedwards92286 Posts: 12 Member
    Hey. I am just getting started. I will take anyone who wants to be friends and share encouragement and support! Currently at 304.8, would like to get under 200.
  • TheBrock84
    TheBrock84 Posts: 68 Member
    Hello, I am Brock Easley. I am recovering from weighing 396 pounds so far.

Here are my stats, so far:

SW: 396 lbs.
    GW: 180 lbs.

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME!!! I AM A MAN ON A MISSION!!!!
  • jcbesguerra
    jcbesguerra Posts: 4 Member
    100+ lbs to lose, need friends, please add me up. Thanks.