I usually go for jerky
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    almonds!
  • Dramatic456
    Dramatic456 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Sometimes they have fiberone bars. Which are a good alternative to candy. I also grab a V8 and drink it if I want something salty.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    i go for chocolate bars myself :)
  • jpeterburs88
    jpeterburs88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    sometimes they have fruit? or baked chips... or cereal bars/ special k bars! those are good!
  • maemiller
    maemiller Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    nuts and some dried fruit
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Definetly almonds! Any type of nut mix!
  • rgprn
    rgprn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter wheat crackers and water or diet drink. Only eat a few crackers. Another thought is 100% fruit juice. Instead of being pushed into buying something at the conv store I've starting packing healthy snacks to carry with me when I'm out and about. I'm better off to have snacks at my finger tips vs getting hungry and finding myself at a fast food drive thru!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Some have yogurt and boiled eggs in the cooler. When I know I will be out and about at meal time I usually toss some almonds, jerky and carrots in my bag.
  • jojo1315
    jojo1315 Posts: 6
    Options
    ive seen those packaged boiled eggs.are they good? they kind of scare me a bit!
  • HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    For convience store snacks I like a banana or other fruit (avoid the containers as they are larger portions then I usually want for a snack), V8, hard boiled eggs (never had an issue but my Wawa gets a lot of turnaround), yogurt, string cheese and a big fan of kozy shack rice pudding cup (200 cals),