Need friends for encouragement, 100 lbs to go.

Options
Hi. I'm beginning again. It has been 4 years since I really tried, and I have gained 25 more lbs. Current weight 265, goal 165. I am 5'9 and 42 years old. Planning to start with protein shakes and soups, 1400 cal.daily and walking. I don't even the puffy body I see in the mirror, that's not me....I want to be strong and glowing again!

Replies

• MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Hi there. We're close in age and stats, please feel free to add me.

Is there a reason you're going with shakes and soup? It's easy to eat regular food and stay within your caloric goals. Buy a food scale and go for it!
  • seraphinaSCA
    seraphinaSCA Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi thank you. Since I'm new on here,can you tell me how to add you? Well, I want to start with liquids only because I can't control myself once I start eating. So I thought if I could just focus on making healthy protein and veggie soups and drinking protein shakes with berries, etc, that would be good. Do you also have 100 lbs to lose?
  • marinerrhodes
    marinerrhodes Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good luck and you can do!!!!!!
  • MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Hi thank you. Since I'm new on here,can you tell me how to add you? Well, I want to start with liquids only because I can't control myself once I start eating. So I thought if I could just focus on making healthy protein and veggie soups and drinking protein shakes with berries, etc, that would be good. Do you also have 100 lbs to lose?

I'll send you a friend request and answer you there. You can click on people's profile, go to their page and press "add friend".