I just love weight loss pic collages (pics)

Options

Replies

• mrswellness
    mrswellness Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Thanks for the motivation
  • soonersgirl
    soonersgirl Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I love making these, they really help motivate me and keep me motivated. I still have over 100 lbs to lose, but I know I am on the right track!

Post your weight loss collage pics and motivate me some more :drinker:

UntitledExport1.jpg

Rosie.jpg

you are so pretty!!!! you are doing great :)
  • thumper67
    thumper67 Posts: 105
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the awsome work! Question...how do you make the collage and then upload to mfp? I tried making one in Picassa but it says it is too big to upload?
  • doit_4life
    doit_4life Posts: 55
    Options
    Great job! you look great!! :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! :)
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Wow, great progress! Look at those cheekbones and that lovely, dainty chin. Thanks so much for sharing your inspirational collage.
  • tressy123
    tressy123 Posts: 2
    Options
    wtg you look like the woman from ella enchanted :smile:
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Beautiful before AND after :flowerforyou: You are doing great and keep up the amazing work, I can't wait to see the next updates!!!
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks great!!!!
    Can I ask a dumb question? and it's really embarassing b/c I'm actually really good with computers. but how do you make the collages? what program do you use? and how do you do it?
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    You need a photo program to make a collage like Gimp or Photoshop (I use photoshop). The tools you want to look for is crop (cut out the parts you don't need) and image size (so it all fits into the same space). Exact instructions are going to be different according to which program you end up using.
  • KTCali
    KTCali Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks again to all of you for your kind feedback :flowerforyou: I really appreciate it.

Also, thank you for those who submitted collages, you all inspire me everyday.

I used Picasa to create my collage, but you can also use Photoshop. Picasa is free and really easy to use. You just get the pics you want and then create a collage in the menu bar. If I can find the time, I will post a tutorial for you. Than you just save it like a normal pic and load it to Photobucket, etc. and voila...collage :happy:

Feel free to PM me if you have any more questions about the collage and how it is done.

I am so happy I found MFP and the support I gain from it. XOXOX :heart:
  • Newmammaluv
    Newmammaluv Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!

My only question is where in the world do you find your clothes??? They are adorable! I have a coworker who is a 16 (I'm an 18) and all of her clothes are always freakin adorable too! Why am I failing to find these wonderful gems that you guys find???? lol
  • KTCali
    KTCali Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!

My only question is where in the world do you find your clothes??? They are adorable! I have a coworker who is a 16 (I'm an 18) and all of her clothes are always freakin adorable too! Why am I failing to find these wonderful gems that you guys find???? lol

Newmamaluv, I think your question was directed at me? If not I will answer anyway...LOL

When I have the $$$ I will shop at Macy's or Forever 21 (My FAVORITE) but I usually just end up at Ross or Old Navy. I just try to pick clothes that will look good on my body shape and colors that match my cool skin tone.

If I want to dress cute or trendy I will go to Forever 21, but if I need work clothes I will go to Macy's. Hope that helps :wink:
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful before and after but I know the great feel of accomplishment and Health. KEEP IT UP!! I hear comments from people all the time and it's great. I'm finally down to 195 from 300+ sometimes I get anxious but hearing new people and their success I know I can't give up, Keep it up, not just for you but for the rest of us who have struggled and sometimes feel like just giving up and yes keep posting changes. :flowerforyou:
  • nana_b
    nana_b Posts: 24
    Options
    You look fabulous miss!
    Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • nana_b
    nana_b Posts: 24
    Options
    You look fabulous miss!
    Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!

Here is mine I recently made...
    8mostimeline.jpg
  • amo13
    amo13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous :) Great job!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    You are too cute! Keep up the great work!
  • kristinathenina
    Options
    how do you post pics to mfp if they are on facebook? I cant seem to get them to work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!