Women 40+

Options
tgpetty
tgpetty Posts: 10 Member
I am 45 and would love to have some friends online to share tips and help motivate each other.

Replies

• Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Add me Im 41!!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I'm 49. Feel free to add me!
  • sherrik10
    sherrik10 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm 48. You can add me!
  • suewongie
    suewongie Posts: 24
    Options
    im 39, got my id, lol, can i come to the party please. add mee if im old enough.lol
  • bunny888
    bunny888 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me (I'm 42)! Let's motivate each other.:smile:
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 (for a week or two). You can add me.
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm no expert, but would love to learn from you too! Feel free to add me :)
  • Marleneaa
    Marleneaa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    :happy: Hello,
    I'm 44 & just started june 4, add me, I can always use new friends and support
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am 48 please feel free to add me. We can do this together!:smile:
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.:smile:
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Add my Wife Rhonda_A she is doing so well of late. She can be a great motivator....And I am sure use the support of other women near her age. She get tired of hearing my crap....LOL

Best of luck!
  • tgpetty
    tgpetty Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for all of the replies. The site will only let me add 5 friends every 10 minutes. I will get to all of you. I am finding that there are new challenges to losing weight over 40. Let's do this!
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    If I could add a motivation factor - it gets harder still at 50. Do it now:laugh:
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Welcome to MFP!
    Good luck on your journey. You'll find all the support/motivation is fantastic to keep you focussed.
    Feel free to add me if you wish - I'm 45 and here for the long haul!

Jules
  • cherri2082
    cherri2082 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am game and old to boot! Add me ! I just turned the magic 55 - and goal is to loose 30 by October 8th! My sons wedding! The real chore is to keep it off and not regain it every 18 months.
  • mags2504
    mags2504 Posts: 275
    Options
    42 and been on since 6 June. Feel free to add me.
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Hi...feel free to add me to if you like. I just turned 46 this month and I'm on here everyday. Best of luck to you:) You can do this!!
  • jeanice66
    jeanice66 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am 45 as well, it is like I am on the roller coaster diet... i do so well then slowly rise back up again... frustrated ... been doing this for quite some time but my love for food is a deal breaker! But at least I have learned to maintain my weight for the most part- wont give up trying to loose these last 12 pounds tho... I started out at 200 lbs it has taken my a year and a half to loose 27 lbs - i lost 35 pounds but broke my ankle and gained back 15 so .... at it again... thanks for making a group - need all the motivation I can get :smile:
  • huntersmom13
    huntersmom13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and would love some ladies my age to help keep me motivated. This has been a stressful year for me and I have gained and lost the same 7 pounds since January. I am trying to be as good and accountable as possible right now and after I get back from my vacation on July 19, 2011 I am starting a war against my fat!!! Add me if you would like:smile:
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Absolutely! We can all help motivate each other. I'm 42, feel free to add me.